+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Are tacticians still viable and good in pvp? and pve content?

Telaran

Default Are tacticians still viable and good in pvp? and pve content?

What i said in the topic anyone know?

Well, there's a hybrid with physician/tactician that makes a pretty good aoe healing spec. Very fun to use too, IMO.

Other than that, no, Tactician is pretty much a dead and forgotten soul.

Telaran

Default s

k i will stick to my caster i guess. What souls do people go with mm? I heard the dps in that was insane as well. It also casts alot quicker than pyro's do.

Marksman is really powerful atm, yes. Mainly because it has so much of everything and does it all at range.

Casting is shorter in all rogue specs since they have shorter GCD by default. Some specs in the other callings have buffs that reduce their GCD to the same as Rogue, such as Turn the Blade in Paragon and Furious Assault in Shaman.

Don't let Tactician being an irrelevant soul stop you from playing Rogue though. Rogue has a lot of other fun specs. Oh, and we're the best calling too.

Telaran

ya i transfer my lvl 40 rogue to seastone goin to play it. With patron status how long it take to get to 65? And how should i be lvling?

Telaran

Default Tactician standalone

AgainstSab Tactician aoe damage has no setup but it has less aoe than sab in a overall fight and carpet bombing+ annihilation bomb wins, high explosive beats infernal torrent dot 3x.
    In PVP its not viable
    The tactician engines don't crit at all so restorative engine is junk, necrotic engine makes tact a weaker Marksman, and curative engine is already 50% reduced in PVP.
    AgainstotherHealers-The radius of Tact heals are less than 20m-curative core and curative blast.
    IfitwerePrimalistRemove the torrent overload mechanic and buff its numbers.
    Last edited by Magat; 12-30-2015 at 06:05 PM.

+ Reply to Thread