+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Returning player

Soulwalker

Default Returning player

Hello guys, i left rift about a year ago and now i wanna return to the game, so b4 getting into what i wanna know, i just wanna say that the only reason i left rift in the first place was beacuse i was sitting in the main city downing nothing all day and i kept Qing for battlegrounds while it was ultra fun at first when i hit 60, by time i got bored, there were no open world wars between the 2 factions or anything, hell in all my plvl to 60 i never met a character from the opposite faction so my questions are and i am sorry for explaning all the boring story.

1) what is the most populated server where there are ALOT of open world pvp between the 2 factions instead of just Qing for battlegrounds?

I want an EU server too pls, better ping =)

2)can i transfer my old character to a new server?

3) i used to play Rogue, how are rouges now, or should i start a new server with a new character and if so any suggestions?

thx in advance guys for taking the time to read this and reply, i really hope there is a very populated server, and i am sorry i dont know which server i used to play at, as i am dling the game now i cant look =/. thx again ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Cymesta View Post
    Hello guys, i left rift about a year ago and now i wanna return to the game, so b4 getting into what i wanna know, i just wanna say that the only reason i left rift in the first place was beacuse i was sitting in the main city downing nothing all day and i kept Qing for battlegrounds while it was ultra fun at first when i hit 60, by time i got bored, there were no open world wars between the 2 factions or anything, hell in all my plvl to 60 i never met a character from the opposite faction so my questions are and i am sorry for explaning all the boring story.

1) what is the most populated server where there are ALOT of open world pvp between the 2 factions instead of just Qing for battlegrounds?

I want an EU server too pls, better ping =)

2)can i transfer my old character to a new server?

3) i used to play Rogue, how are rouges now, or should i start a new server with a new character and if so any suggestions?

thx in advance guys for taking the time to read this and reply, i really hope there is a very populated server, and i am sorry i dont know which server i used to play at, as i am dling the game now i cant look =/. thx again ^^
    1) Open world pvp? Non-existent these days. (At least on NA servers)
    2) Sure you can anytime once every 7 days.
    3) Rogues are still fine.

Have to ask the EU folks about what's the most populated. Good hunting and luck.

+ Reply to Thread