+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 54NB/22BD - PVE

Soulwalker

Soulwalker

Due to the lack of deadly dance I would personally go assdancer or 38/38 if there is disconnects, or full 61 if the cleave is needed

You certainly catch my interest when you show a hybrid like this. But it is rather difficult to have a conversation about it if you don't tell us what you intend to gain by using this spec and where you intend to play it, especially for those of us who don't main Rogue.
    Starfall Prophecy? More like Overall Amount of Content Fall Prophecy.
    Prophecy of Ahnket? More like Prophecy of Content Drought.
    Rift: Maintenance Mode.

RIFT Guide Writer

There's some misplaced points, you'd do better with this: http://rift.magelo.com/en/soultree#w.../x8gyw/tc|X_P0

However the points in BD are not enough do make it better than 61 NB. It loses in both ST and AoE.

Plane Touched

At first glance not sure why you have point in flame blitz. If this is a pvp build that skill will never be used.

EDIT: Misread title. Gery is right. You dont need Sloth, since it is useless in PVE. The question I would ask is what are you using this for? If it is ST, then my original point stands. If it is for cleave, then what makes it better than 61NB (sustained cleave) or 61 BD (burst cleave)?
    Last edited by OmegaDagger; 11-17-2015 at 10:53 AM.

NMT T1: Cleared
    NMT T2: 10/11 HK | 4/4 iGP HM

+ Reply to Thread