+ Reply to Thread

Thread: BARD Fanfare of Power

Telaran

Default BARD Fanfare of Power

Is it just me, or does the buff Fanfare of Power just not work any more, Worked perfectly fine yesterday

To day I change role to Bard, buff up and it does not show up, either in the default game buffs or in my Kalerts, reloged, reload UI , still not working, even clicking it in the Ability's tab does nothing ?

Rift Chaser

Works fine for me...

Did you have a higher level version of the buff applied to you by someone else? (Make sure that you turn off buff filtering when you check this, since by default, the game will hide buffs from other players.)

Doesn't look like Fanfare of Power has a higher-power buff that can overwrite it, though it doesn't stack with Boon of Resurgence, so if you grouped up with an Oracle and had that buff, the Oracle could overwrite the Fanfare. Sedvick's Raid Buff/Debuff Stacking guide is a very useful guide for determining which buffs overwrite each other and which stack.
    Kengeorge@Hailol <Impulse> 9/12 T1 | 5/11 HK | 4/4 I:GP (1/4 HM)

Quote Originally Posted by cmptrgeekken View Post
    Doesn't look like Fanfare of Power has a higher-power buff that can overwrite it, though it doesn't stack with Boon of Resurgence, so if you grouped up with an Oracle and had that buff, the Oracle could overwrite the Fanfare. Sedvick's Raid Buff/Debuff Stacking guide is a very useful guide for determining which buffs overwrite each other and which stack.
    I assume he meant either of the above buffs cast by a higher level character, assuming OP isn't max level. Lower level ranks will not overwrite those above it as they provide greater bonuses.
    I'm ya boss baby, crank it like a chainsaw
    Rogue Moses of <Coriolis>
    "Everyone do their crafting dailies today?"
    Feed our Turtles, upload your combat logs!

Telaran

Woking fine again after maintenance so who knows ?

No was not in a group and was not near anybody else, had logged on in a remote part of Tarken Glacier, the buff simply did not work, from changing roles with no buffs at all on my character I even open my Stat page and clicked the buff and stats did not increase.

I changed back to MM and played rest of day in that role although I did try Bard again numerous times and after exiting game, reloging, reloading UI numerous times and the Buff did not work at all the whole day.

As I say seems to be working fine again now, but I will keep an eye on it
    Last edited by elvenmad; 10-30-2015 at 04:52 AM.

Were you using Dex scrolls? They will stop the buff applying
    Immortalis@Gelidra

Always on the lookout for Raiders and Casuals to join the fun!

+ Reply to Thread