+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Specs for AoE solo farming?

Default Specs for AoE solo farming?

Hi everyone-

Been awhile since I've last played and I can see there's been a ton of changes for a lot of classes. I used to be able to AoE farm stuff on my Mages Harbinger/chlor spec and I can no longer do what I could. Seems like a massive nerf to self healing so I'm looking to see if there's any specs for the Rogue that is decent at aoe soloing mobs for farming that has some decent self healing? I can't remember back when I was playing but wondering with all the changes if anything has popped up now for us rogues? I like to AoE farm mobs for random stuff, exp, fun, loot, etc and its also nice to know I have a spec that can do that kind of stuff when need be.

Any helps appreciated! I read somewhere that a BD mixed wit some other souls is good but not sure. Any tips or suggestions is greatly appreciated!

Telaran

Just a quick question for you.

When you say AoE farming, about how many mobs do you want to take on at a time? Also, since you mentioned Bladedancer, did you want a melee spec or does it matter?

Quote Originally Posted by Aieanah View Post
    Just a quick question for you.

When you say AoE farming, about how many mobs do you want to take on at a time? Also, since you mentioned Bladedancer, did you want a melee spec or does it matter?
    Doesnt matter if its ranged or melee.

How many mobs I want to take at a time.. well that's kind of hard to answer but at least I'd say... 4 to 5, more the better. On my Mage back when I played I was able to AoE about 10 mobs down and be fine health wise but I can no longer do that as it seems it has been nerfed.

Use the Bladestalker preset.

+ Reply to Thread