+ Reply to Thread

Thread: F2P Rogue Dps Build?

Default F2P Rogue Dps Build?

I don't want to buy a soul pack just yet so what would be the best build for a rogue dps? Also how are rogues with support? Is it worth buying and learning that spec too on the rogue or should I just stick to barding on the Mage I plan on make soon?
    ♥ Larkah@Wolfsbane (NA)<The Elder Geeks> 65 Cleric ♥

The Rogue souls that are in the soul packs are only good for healing, none of the DPS specs use them as at all.
    True Server First Prime GP: Anrak the Foul & Guurloth
    4/5 GSB
    4/4 GP
    4/4 DH

Quote Originally Posted by izzie5525 View Post
    I don't want to buy a soul pack just yet so what would be the best build for a rogue dps? Also how are rogues with support? Is it worth buying and learning that spec too on the rogue or should I just stick to barding on the Mage I plan on make soon?
    Top dps spec is either 38/38 Nightblade/Assassin for fights with disconnects or 61 Assassin for fights with no disconnects. Top ranged dps spec is 61 Marksman. Bard is the rogue support soul (not Mage) and raids use either Bard or Oracle (Cleric support). The soul packs give you Physician (ST healing soul) and Tactician (support build used only as a hybrid soul with Physician for AoE healing). None of the dps specs require any extra souls. You can find in depth guides for the top dps specs on the Rogue Guides section. If you don't feel like searching the forums, you can go to google and type "61 Assassin guide Rift" (replacing 61 Assassin with the spec you want) and the top result should be something like [3.0][PvE] 61 Assassin guide.
    Quote Originally Posted by TrionBrasse
    We are absolutely a service industry and you're only as good as your last contact with the customer.

Thank you both so much!!!
    ♥ Larkah@Wolfsbane (NA)<The Elder Geeks> 65 Cleric ♥

Telaran

by my info 61 sin gets outdpsed by 38/38 in a full melee fight.

so just get 38/38 guide in rogue guide section although not a high lvl one but will do

once u get your hands on a zerker proc 61 nightblade will be top rogue dps by a lot!
    and 61 nightblade is our cleave spec.

so learn 38/38 first then marksman then 61 nightblade

+ Reply to Thread