+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Primalist

Default Primalist

How much you wanna bet the aoe melee soul gonna beat the brakes off BD? (and everything else for that matter at release) anyone planning on switching full time mains?

I'm sticking with rogue since it takes too much time to gear with only ~10-15 hours play time each week
    Last edited by SprawlnBrawl; 08-10-2015 at 06:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SprawlnBrawl View Post
    How much you wanna bet the aoe melee soul gonna beat the brakes off BD? (and everything else for that matter at release) anyone planning on switching full time mains?

I'm sticking with rogue since it takes too much time to gear with only ~10-15 hours play time each week
    Eh.

People wanted me to switch off BD in SL, I didn't.

People STILL want me to switch off BD even now, I won't.

As long as we're clearning content and my damage contribution is decent enough, nothing will make me budge on BD unless it's a soul I equally enjoy. XD (Edit: I realize this part comes off as kinda assinine -- I explained my reasons and nobody had problems with it afterwards. Plus since I timed interrupts and stuff it wasn't too annoying that I didn't switchg)

Besides, it'll probably be two weeks of broken and then patched balances for the following month.
    Last edited by Aysander; 08-10-2015 at 12:22 PM.
    Eithel - 65 Rogue - Faeblight
    Hinokage - Eventual 65 Mage - Faeblight

Question

What if there was something a service token that would change your present class into a primalist? Would there be enough interest in such a service? I know I've plenty of alts level 65 that I would do that.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Aysander View Post
    Eh.

People wanted me to switch off BD in SL, I didn't.

People STILL want me to switch off BD even now, I won't.

As long as we're clearning content and my damage contribution is decent enough, nothing will make me budge on BD unless it's a soul I equally enjoy. XD (Edit: I realize this part comes off as kinda assinine -- I explained my reasons and nobody had problems with it afterwards. Plus since I timed interrupts and stuff it wasn't too annoying that I didn't switchg)

Besides, it'll probably be two weeks of broken and then patched balances for the following month.
    at the current state of bd u are a burden to carry by your guild and u will do horrible dps compared to an equally geared 61 nb or 38/38 especially 61 zerker nightblade
    if u wanna by any chance improve get perfect with 61 nb: it plays quite the same as bd.
    strong builders imense aoe burst, mobility, but unlike bd, 61 nb also has great great dps at disconnects.

Back when I was in charge of the rogues in my guild, my policy on what specs people play was pretty loose.

I assign you a job/role in a raid, its your obligation to get it done. How? I don't care. What specs to play? That's up to your discretion.

If you're assigned to an objective (kill X before time runs out, bring down its shield in _ seconds, blah blah blah) and you get it done, then it's all good. You can play whatever spec you want.

Only time I'd have an issue is if someone isn't getting the job done and they're refusing to change over to something that has a better chance at getting it done. But even then, I don't make them change specs. I just replace them with someone else and give them the same tasks in the raid. Whoever gets the job done gets the raid slots.

It usually works itself out better than trying to force people into specific specs.
    Last edited by MoonfireSpam; 08-18-2015 at 07:42 PM.
    So long, and thanks for all the fish~

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by MoonfireSpam View Post
    Back when I was in charge of the rogues in my guild, my policy on what specs people play was pretty loose.

I assign you a job/role in a raid, its your obligation to get it done. How? I don't care. What specs to play? That's up to your discretion.

If you're assigned to an objective (kill X before time runs out, bring down its shield in _ seconds, blah blah blah) and you get it done, then it's all good. You can play whatever spec you want.

Only time I'd have an issue is if someone isn't getting the job done and they're refusing to change over to something that has a better chance at getting it done. But even then, I don't make them change specs. I just replace them with someone else and give them the same tasks in the raid. Whoever gets the job done gets the raid slots.

It usually works itself out better than trying to force people into specific specs.
    on a highish lvl of raiding people are expected to have all the core specs ready. doesnt mean that they have to play their most hated specs but they should be able to.
    for rouge that would be:
    61nb, 38/38, mm, phys/tact bard.
    tbh i would get kind of anoyed if there's a ranger rogue (not to insult bd) in a raid and we wipe to dps check.
    but i guess its a different kind of mentality.

Quote Originally Posted by cataria View Post
    tbh i would get kind of anoyed if there's a ranger rogue (not to insult bd) in a raid and we wipe to dps check.
    but i guess its a different kind of mentality.
    Thing is for most people spec doesn't matter since before they clear the content they outgear it to the point where every rogue could play ranger(besides isnt ranger and bd kinda similar in dps pure single target?) and they would still do enough dps to clear the dps check that's why it's different not because of mentality.

And yeah it will be OP but who cares its the most boring concept and 31 points? I'd never swap to it, it will be reaver all over falling asleep while playing it.
    Counting all the arseholes in the room, well I'm definitely not alone.

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by Sacria View Post
    Thing is for most people spec doesn't matter since before they clear the content they outgear it to the point where every rogue could play ranger(besides isnt ranger and bd kinda similar in dps pure single target?) and they would still do enough dps to clear the dps check that's why it's different not because of mentality.

And yeah it will be OP but who cares its the most boring concept and 31 points? I'd never swap to it, it will be reaver all over falling asleep while playing it.

Not a bad idea. Could use the rest... ;D

+ Reply to Thread