+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Am I dreaming or what happened that Trion took AOE mes away from bard soul

Telaran

Default Am I dreaming or what happened that Trion took AOE mes away from bard soul

Recently started playing a bard again after a few years away from that soul.... Didn't bard at one time have an AOE mesmer ability or do I have a false memory of having that on my bard? If it was there I do not have it now and don't see it in my tree at all so wondering why Trion removed it... I play a lot of pvp with my bard and having a mass mes (potentially affecting up to 8 enemies? if I remember the ability correctly) would sure come in handy as crowd control... I have the single target mesmer but that seems under powered compared to what I see on some other souls.

Can we as a community petition to get the AOE mes back for bards? I for one think the soul needs a good crowd control ability.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Clutter View Post
    Recently started playing a bard again after a few years away from that soul.... Didn't bard at one time have an AOE mesmer ability or do I have a false memory of having that on my bard? If it was there I do not have it now and don't see it in my tree at all so wondering why Trion removed it... I play a lot of pvp with my bard and having a mass mes (potentially affecting up to 8 enemies? if I remember the ability correctly) would sure come in handy as crowd control... I have the single target mesmer but that seems under powered compared to what I see on some other souls.

Can we as a community petition to get the AOE mes back for bards? I for one think the soul needs a good crowd control ability.
    Verse of Fascination was removed and replaced by Verse of Purity, aka aoe cleanse (because this is what PvE croud wanted due to the fact that oracle at the time was better than bard in pretty much every single way possible.)

Verse of Fascination was overpowered in PvP tho. It's an aoe 8 second mezz with only 30second cooldown. Battlebard is a lot less common now compare to before.
    Last edited by FateStayNight; 07-29-2015 at 08:05 PM.

+ Reply to Thread