+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Rogue bis focus

Default Rogue bis focus

Hi,

I wonder what are the bis essence for rogue dps and where to find them. (nmr V reward shop, nmr chest, raid rift ect ... )

thx

As for every other callings, bis essences are 190/190 or 190/114, meaning 190main stat (for you it's dexterity), and either 190CP or 114AP/SP. (maybe rogues are also interested in 190/X pc)
    They drop randomly from raid rifts, normal rifts, nightmare rifts ... Your best bet is to buy them from other players at incredible prices. They are quite rare.

For greaters, it's the same basic stats, with an added proc, the proc considered the strongest for dps are the AP air proc, AP water proc. For rogues probably the SC air proc too I guess ?
    Greaters come from major rifts and raid rifts of the corresponding element (major water rift for AP water proc), and apparently from crafting rifts now.
    Greaters have the particularity of not being straight at their max level : you have to upgrade them before they get there, and for the last upgrade you need a Heart of the Frozen (and other stuff).
    Last edited by fufi; 07-29-2015 at 01:11 AM.
    <Apotheosys>@Typhiria
    World First 5-man Easy Mode 1/4 GP

Are the new frenetic lessers better? The Dex/AP ones?

thx for the info !

For the frenetic essence i a have one so i can give you the stat :

Dex 162
    Str 88
    end 129
    CP 247

pretty decent i think, but not bis.

Plane Touched

The inflated tertiary stat on the Frenetic lesser isn't enough to offset the main-stat/secondary stat loss. It's comparable though.

Quick math: You gain 57 CP, but lose 24.5 PC and 31.25 AP.

Generally speaking the greaters that are most sought out are the AP proc greaters (2 variants) and the trans proc greaters. The fire proc greaters are horrendously bad, and I'd also recommend staying away from any CP proc greaters.

It may also be worth mentioning that the upgraded relic store bought NMR5 CP lesser is BiS and fairly easy to obtain.

+ Reply to Thread