+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Swift/Hasted Shot buff delay

Rift Disciple

Default Swift/Hasted Shot buff delay

Is it just me or does buff from Swift and Hasted Shot have an odd delay, at times it doesn't even show up? Ive also had calculated shot consume the buff but not reduce its cooldown. Forgive me if this has been brought up before.

Plane Touched

I've stopped using OtD completely in 61 Marksman and haven't had any issues since (also applies to other movement speed abilities like Sprint).

Quote Originally Posted by Nebucent View Post
    Marksman:

On The Double and Swift Shot are not stacking properly, effectively gimping your rotation when OtD is active.

i.e - If OtD is active you cannot gain Swift Shot's speed buff until it expires (OtD also consumes/overwrites any active Swift Shot buff).

Hasted Shot is working properly though.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiune View Post
    Is it just me or does buff from Swift and Hasted Shot have an odd delay, at times it doesn't even show up? Ive also had calculated shot consume the buff but not reduce its cooldown. Forgive me if this has been brought up before.
    There's usually a delay on the kalert for me, but not sure if the actual buff is delayed. I just attributed it to kalert having a delay. I've gotten used to it so I don't even notice it anymore.
    Last edited by Artewig; 07-24-2015 at 11:04 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by TrionBrasse
    We are absolutely a service industry and you're only as good as your last contact with the customer.

It's when you use on the double. The movement speed buff it gives you overwrites swift shot buff, and doesn't allow you to gain the swift shot buff. -> on the double=dps loss

ILikeOranges@Zaviel - ARAK IS FINALLY DEAD (MoM World 1st)

Rift Disciple

That would make since why its doing it on my soloing and pvp macro (which is generally where I play MM) cause I have OtD on it for the shield. Well that's annoying. Thanks for the info on that.

+ Reply to Thread