+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Where do you find the Shadow Assassin's Hood?

Default Where do you find the Shadow Assassin's Hood?

As title says, where can I find the costume piece Shadow Assassin's Hood. I see it when I check the option in wardrobe to see uncollected items. Haven't been able to find any info online though. Hoping it's not something you can't get anymore or somethin like that. Anyways thanks in advance on any answers.

The Shadow Assassin is/was a bundle bought on the store
    Last edited by forbiddenlake; 07-16-2015 at 06:00 AM.

Hmm. I looked through those and didn't find it. Oh well I suppose. Thanks for the reply.

Quote Originally Posted by FreakX View Post
    Hmm. I looked through those and didn't find it. Oh well I suppose. Thanks for the reply.
    I've noticed that some of the bundles have one name for the bundle, but the wardrobe name shows as something else. I know the one you're talking about, but I'm at work and I can't remember which bundle it's in at the moment.

TALES OF THE RIFTWALKER is on YouTube!!
    Part IV - Marked by Fate is now live!

Subscribe to my YouTube channel and stay tuned for chances to win stuff via the Trion Worlds Creators Program!
    ** The Forum Drinking Game (to be played during server downtimes) **

My last reply was false. I checked again and there is a Shadow Assassin's bundle. I remember seeing it last time. The thing is its helmet is Shadow Assassin's Cowl. Im looking for Shadow Assassin's Hood. It looks identical to Storm Assassin's Hood. Only difference in the two I can see is you can change the color of Storm Hood but not Shadow Hood.It's Static at a Dark brown leather.

I would actually rather have the Storm Assassin's Hood because you can change the color but I found zero info online for that one. There was at least a vague reference to the Shadow Hood in a forum somewhere I found lol. Storm Assassin's Hood I also couldn''t find in the store. If you however get a chance to look at your character wardrobe options they are easy to find though.

Thanks again. I'd take either if there's any info. ;)

+ Reply to Thread