+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By S3mp

Thread: Rogue healing getting bugged.

Shadowlander

Default Rogue healing getting bugged.

I healed a nightmare tide expert (gyel fortress) and i noticed that when im casting casual treatment to my tank and nothing happened, ok maybe i didnt see right. Then i started to pay attention of my heals and i noticed these heals from casual treatment which are 5-6k, i tripple checked the log and sometimes it just happens that i cast a 5-6k heal and on my skill it says from 25k to 27k. We wiped twice because i wasnt able to heal the tank and i left the game dissapointed.
    I noticed this happening to all my skills not just casual treatment even on my cooldowns. Did this hapen to anyone else?

PS: I was healing a mage tank who told me that he had problems activating his shield and the shield buff not appearing.
    Last edited by Orsla; 06-29-2015 at 11:26 AM.

Plane Touched

It's a known issue that people who have been playing this game for a good while have probably experienced at least once.

http://forums.riftgame.com/game-disc...ml#post5060821

Shadowlander

Its a well known issue and no one is working on it? That's a game quitter for me.

Plane Touched

I don't know of anyone that has been able to consistently replicate the bug and it doesn't seem to happen very often.

Yup, was a pain doing experts when i was undergeared.

Are there mobs in experts that apply debuffs that absorb a certain amount of healing? I know that there have been enemies in raids that do that, which might explain what you're experiencing.

Quote Originally Posted by Muspel View Post
    Are there mobs in experts that apply debuffs that absorb a certain amount of healing? I know that there have been enemies in raids that do that, which might explain what you're experiencing.
    It seems to happen randomly in any expert on any mob (and even outside of combat) doesn't happen frequently at all, but when it does it's quite annoying

ILikeOranges@Zaviel - ARAK IS FINALLY DEAD (MoM World 1st)

Shadowlander

I've heard rumors this bug can happen if your instance is being hosted on Seastone (/shard in chat window to check which server its on). It applies the pvp healing reduction in a pve instance, very annoying.

this happened to me too as puri a few days ago so i don't think it's just a rogue thing. divine favor hitting for like 3k non crit, shields only shielding like 10% of someone's hp, etc. i told the group i was in an expert with and they all thought i was losing my mind. it seemed to happen at random too, like it was reduced, and then back to normal again, and then suddenly it'd get reduced for some reason.
    starplatinum@greybriar
    bluebarbie@greybriar
    twitch
    youtubes

Quote Originally Posted by ecru View Post
    this happened to me too as puri a few days ago so i don't think it's just a rogue thing. divine favor hitting for like 3k non crit, shields only shielding like 10% of someone's hp, etc. i told the group i was in an expert with and they all thought i was losing my mind. it seemed to happen at random too, like it was reduced, and then back to normal again, and then suddenly it'd get reduced for some reason.
    This bug is old.
    Made a thread about it 6 months ago

PvP healing get applied for whatever reason.
    Still never found out why. It still happen on rare occasions.
    Cheesecakesandwich - Mage 70 | Wrecking - Warrior 70
    Italiansausage - Cleric 70 | Snaplemouton - Rogue 67
    Primalsandwich - Primalist 70
    I'm a grand connoisseur of the most delicate dish known as the poutine.

+ Reply to Thread