+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 61 marksman pvp vid, solo queue master, #1 world ranked

Default 61 marksman pvp vid, solo queue master, #1 world ranked

Plane Touched

First off let me say, nice vid. Very well edited and I like the soundtrack. However, is this really what the rift community thinks is quality pvp play?

I am not trying to flame you specifically. It seems you are very good and knowing you class and how to pick targets, but all you are doing is killing people. I dont think I saw you complete a single map objective. If this is the current state of pvp, then trion didnt kill it, we as the players did.

NMT T1: Cleared
    NMT T2: 10/11 HK | 4/4 iGP HM

Quote Originally Posted by OmegaDagger View Post
    First off let me say, nice vid. Very well edited and I like the soundtrack. However, is this really what the rift community thinks is quality pvp play?

I am not trying to flame you specifically. It seems you are very good and knowing you class and how to pick targets, but all you are doing is killing people. I dont think I saw you complete a single map objective. If this is the current state of pvp, then trion didnt kill it, we as the players did.
    First off, obligatory lol@#1 World.

Second, this is a heavily debated subject in the pvp realm of players. Some of us, just enjoy killing people. Others enjoy winning. A large amount of this behavior stems from the fact that, after a very small window, rewards for pvp warfront WINS are non-existant. There's no point to taking 30-1 minute out of every 5-10 minute warfront, dead, dieing or running objectives if you take more enjoyment out of killing the enemy team.

However, is this really what the rift community thinks is quality pvp play?
    not really no
    starplatinum@greybriar
    bluebarbie@greybriar
    twitch
    youtubes

It's good but it's no "Dat Pvp Bluddancer"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ho6zC5QZbOQ
    Sometimes you eat the bear, and sometimes, well, he eats you.

This is just a highlight video. Full warfront videos are quite boring in my opinion. I could make a video running around capping flags in kr dom as a Sin but would be quite boring. In all clips my actions are helping our team gain or defend objectives

I dont think I saw you complete a single map objective. If this is the current state of pvp, then trion didnt kill it, we as the players did.
    What are these "map objectives" of which you speak? Where do us casuals go to edumacate ourselves on such things?

like I asked in the pvp & warfronts thread? who are these people he is playing? Nobody really notable
    "TO PRO PHYS HEALS FOR JUUUU"

(Vanilla: Spongey@Keenblade "Nexilis")
    (Nightmare Tide: Excuse@Deepwood

Quote Originally Posted by Spungey View Post
    like I asked in the pvp & warfronts thread? who are these people he is playing? Nobody really notable
    Feel free to try to make a video featuring only notable players. If you make one within 3 months I'll be surprised . I don't think you understand how the process works.

Quote Originally Posted by SprawlnBrawl View Post
    Feel free to try to make a video featuring only notable players. If you make one within 3 months I'll be surprised . I don't think you understand how the process works.
    que after 7 server. problem solved

I wanna see a slow mo of Kaesola getting wrecked by ya. I would def approve of this vid if that was in there
    Last edited by Spungey; 06-13-2015 at 06:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Spungey View Post
    que after 7 server. problem solved

I wanna see a slow mo of Kaesola getting wrecked by ya. I would def approve of this vid if that was in there
    I queue 9-11pm est

Quote Originally Posted by SprawlnBrawl View Post
    I queue 9-11pm est
    I queue never to never except for weeklies because I spend all my time in the real rift pvp scene.

Manugo.

Quote Originally Posted by CDagger View Post
    I queue never to never except for weeklies because I spend all my time in the real rift pvp scene.

Manugo.
    Dude, you don't even know how.

I run three machines on two different shards and hit every single one straight up on CD. Potato players sit there like WTF??!? and "BOT!!! REPORTED!!!" and I'm like "u badz l3rn to play I pop you ch3rries all day b1tch3z!"

No time for punctuation, always time for letternumberspeak, that's how manugo rollers roll.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Nantucket View Post
    It's good but it's no "Dat Pvp Bluddancer"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ho6zC5QZbOQ
    What's the name of the addon that shows your health and energy/mana bars as ( ) towards the bottom center of your screen? I want that

Quote Originally Posted by Xentex View Post
    Dude, you don't even know how.

I run three machines on two different shards and hit every single one straight up on CD. Potato players sit there like WTF??!? and "BOT!!! REPORTED!!!" and I'm like "u badz l3rn to play I pop you ch3rries all day b1tch3z!"

No time for punctuation, always time for letternumberspeak, that's how manugo rollers roll.
    ****!!

I rekt Manugo and I do it with no hands!!

+ Reply to Thread