+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Curative remote ninja nerfed - WHY??

Soulwalker

Default Curative remote ninja nerfed - WHY??

It went from healing a few thousand per hit to doing 400-700. WHY?

Tactician was never OP. Phloromancer was never OP.

They killed a totally unique rogue build for NO REASON.

Maybe this is a bug? Can we PLEASE get some Trion attention or comment on this?

Quote Originally Posted by Aerkhan View Post

Shot in the dark here, double check to make sure you have a healing crystal equipped.
    I'm ya boss baby, crank it like a chainsaw
    Rogue Moses of <Coriolis>
    "Everyone do their crafting dailies today?"
    Feed our Turtles, upload your combat logs!

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Stihl View Post
    Shot in the dark here, double check to make sure you have a healing crystal equipped.
    I do.

I've talked to 3 other rogues who run Phloromancer and they said said curative remote went from being #1 healing ability to not even in the top 3. It was ninja nerfed or bugged with no explanation.

Plane Touched

Yeah... I am pretty sure my phloro guide shed light on some bug. Really hate the lack of transparency. I would love to hear a dev's perspective on this, but I doubt that will happen.

NMT T1: Cleared
    NMT T2: 10/11 HK | 4/4 iGP HM

Ascendant

I do.

... curative remote... being #1 healing ability...
    There's a reason why Trion uber nerfed radiant spores years ago.

Yeah, curative remote is a better radiant spores, and spores got the nerf, so.

Don't be surprised if it also gets a long icd.

Telaran

Wasn't it bugged and doing alot more than the tooltip was saying? Seems like they just fixed their bug.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Yolodisco View Post
    Wasn't it bugged and doing alot more than the tooltip was saying? Seems like they just fixed their bug.
    Don't think so, my tooltip def used to say more.

9.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #9
    Rift Team

Neither Red Hawk or I have touched Curative Remote so any changes are surprises to us.

First question I would ask though is was this PVE or PVP?

Quote Originally Posted by OmegaDagger View Post
    Yeah... I am pretty sure my phloro guide shed light on some bug. Really hate the lack of transparency. I would love to hear a dev's perspective on this, but I doubt that will happen.
    There is no lack of transparency when we are unaware of any change that has been made. However, with a game the large and complex as Rift, there are a lot of moving parts so making the smallest change in any aspect of combat code calculations can lead to untended side effects. Best thing that you guys can do is give us as much info as possible so we can track down what the issue is.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Vladd View Post
    Words
    Truth be told this ability was broken as **** atleast on tooltips. Tooltip often said one number, debuff on target another and then healing it actually did was a whole different number roughly 20% higher than the debuff value.

Also is the healing crystal boosting it's healing by 500 base per hit (roughly doubling it's Healing done) intended? I know Justicar's healing was doing something similar and got nerfed.

Truth be told this ability was broken as **** atleast on tooltips. Tooltip often said one number, debuff on target another and then healing it actually did was a whole different number roughly 20% higher than the debuff value.

Also is the healing crystal boosting it's healing by 500 base per hit (roughly doubling it's Healing done) intended? I know Justicar's healing was doing something similar and got nerfed.
    Curative Remote is in a bit of a weird state. First off talents that should affect it (Antiseptic, Physician soul gift, etc) don't. Some passives that do affect it (Palliative Care) don't update it's tooltip. It doesn't receive a 4 piece bonus from either healing crystal. It could definitely use some cleaning up.

Telaran

Curative Remote is in a bit of a weird state. First off talents that should affect it (Antiseptic, Physician soul gift, etc) don't. Some passives that do affect it (Palliative Care) don't update it's tooltip. It doesn't receive a 4 piece bonus from either healing crystal. It could definitely use some cleaning up.
    Caretakers crystal boosts mine by 500 and my tooltip is about 100 lower than the debuff placed on mob currently.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Vladd View Post
    Neither Red Hawk or I have touched Curative Remote so any changes are surprises to us.

First question I would ask though is was this PVE or PVP?

There is no lack of transparency when we are unaware of any change that has been made. However, with a game the large and complex as Rift, there are a lot of moving parts so making the smallest change in any aspect of combat code calculations can lead to untended side effects. Best thing that you guys can do is give us as much info as possible so we can track down what the issue is.
    Thanks for the reply Vlaad!

My tooltip used to say a few thousand (I think 3-5k), now it says 300-700.

I am talking PVE as this is a PVE build. I've been using it to heal Quagon on SOL Raid Rift and it went from being my first or second healing ability to not even in the top 4. It's definitely healing a lot less.

Thank you for looking into this, this was one of my favorite unique/niche builds to use. A fix would be appreciated.
    Last edited by Aerkhan; 06-10-2015 at 11:53 AM.

Caretakers crystal boosts mine by 500 and my tooltip is about 100 lower than the debuff placed on mob currently.
    The +500 base healing is the 2-piece bonus, not the 4-piece, and like I said the tooltip is jacked.

In an attempt to confirm/repro any issues with CR I just went through and did some HKIAs, and it was performing normally for me. When/where were folks seeing issues with it?

EDIT: Saying "it used to be half my healing and now it's not!" is not an acceptable answer. Be specific.
    Last edited by Stihl; 06-10-2015 at 12:17 PM.

Plane Touched

EDIT: Saying "it used to be half my healing and now it's not!" is not an acceptable answer. Be specific.
    I dont play it anymore so I dont have access to a lot of ACT data on the subject, but here is my original parse from Sicaron:

http://i.imgur.com/l0Pn0Kv.png

Compared to a guilmate playing it recently on Murdantix

http://i.imgur.com/a57pMpu.png

Yes, I know these are different fights, with different mechanics, but all you I am trying to show is the difference in average hit 212 vs 1304. I am almost 100% sure that the damage buff from the contracts does not affect healing. I know that healing SOL's CR have gone from being my top healing skill to my 3rd or 4th.

NMT T1: Cleared
    NMT T2: 10/11 HK | 4/4 iGP HM

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast