Hi guys,

I would like to know what you think of my NB-PVP build for more durability at cost of more burst power: http://rift.magelo.com/en/soultree#tkAAEh0/wkkG4Ayig/x

Buffs: Fell Blades, Smoldering Blades, Stalker Phase, Constant Deviation (toggled for burst makro, but most of the times I have it -on)

I open out of stealth with Ebon Terror (I prefer the 2sec stun over the 8sec 20% damage, which is Dark Malady)

opener makro:

#show Ebon Terror
suppressmacrofailures
cast Shadow Shift
cast Ebon Terror

builder macro:

#show Dusk Strike
suppressmacrofailures
cast Conceal*
cast Death from the Shadows
cast Dusk to Dawn
cast Dusk Strike
cast Twilight Force
cast Break Free
cast Side Steps

*(cast Conceal <---- to go stealth immediately after the fight, in case I'm not engaged anymore + I have the stealth opener on the same button)

burst macro:

#show Blazing Strike
suppressmacrofailures
*cast Conceal
cast Dusk to Dawn
cast Blazing Strike
cast Flame Thrust
cast Twilight Force
cast Break Free
cast Side Steps

*(cast Conceal <---- to go stealth immediately after the fight, in case I'm not engaged anymore + I have the stealth opener on the same button)

heal makro:

#show Twilight Transcendence
suppressmacrofailures
cast Cleanse Soul
cast Planar Refuge
cast Twilight Transcendence
use (healing potion)

Most of the times, I'm in melee.

My idea is a NB who can engage a group of enemies, put plenty of pressure on focused target and not die in 2 seconds, probably making it out of the mess alife after killing the focused target or continue with the suicide project right after.

I would make a video if only my graphic card (Radeon HD 6570) will not shred itself into pieces eventually.

I perform good in the eyes of the 60's bracket as I just hit 60.