+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By Zroka
  • 1 Post By ecru

Thread: Pvp Video

Default Pvp Video

Hi guys,

made a little video clip for fun (first time), just want to share it with you .

A little dance with the dwarf at the end

Hope you enjoy !
    Last edited by Zroka; 06-08-2015 at 10:55 PM.

idk how you play with all that crap on your screen

I have to admit I giggled at a point.
    You should post it in the pvp section, where it get the deserved attention.

Finally not a pocket healed, facetanking video.

Quote Originally Posted by SprawlnBrawl View Post
    idk how you play with all that crap on your screen
    his ui looks really clean to me. people like to have important information close to their character rather than off in the corner somewhere because it's easier to see. weird huh?

anyway nice video, makes me miss playing my rogue a little bit.
    starplatinum@greybriar
    bluebarbie@greybriar
    twitch
    youtubes

Thanks guys !!

@SprawlnBrawl Sorry if you find my screen a bit messy, but I like the way it gives me quick access to informations.

@Kartia Next Video I will post it in the PVP section, or if a mod can make it happen

@ecru Give it a try, maybe you will like it again

If I am not mistaken you are using gadgets bufffs, it is easy to customize to see only the specific buffs debuffs that interest your class. Not that rogues need too many warnings :P Puri shields are obvious or any other abilities or consumables that proc shields.

Rogues do not really need so many warnings, some mana users do like to know if a reflective command or haunting pain is present on your target.

An archon and a bard can clog important information, in 1 km buffs debuffs line, fortunately the important information, like when an orchestra of plane is played, it is a kinda obvious animation.
    Buffs and debuffs are given sometimes too much credit, since a dominator has to worry more about buffs debuffs, than someone that is using crossfire with electrified munitions.

Quote Originally Posted by Dee Dee View Post
    If I am not mistaken you are using gadgets bufffs, it is easy to customize to see only the specific buffs debuffs that interest your class. Not that rogues need too many warnings :P Puri shields are obvious or any other abilities or consumables that proc shields.

Rogues do not really need so many warnings, some mana users do like to know if a reflective command or haunting pain is present on your target.

An archon and a bard can clog important information, in 1 km buffs debuffs line, fortunately the important information, like when an orchestra of plane is played, it is a kinda obvious animation.
    Buffs and debuffs are given sometimes too much credit, since a dominator has to worry more about buffs debuffs, than someone that is using crossfire with electrified munitions.
    You know what, you're right. In fact I forgot on this customization option, I will look closely on that !

nice video.. i think the ui is fine.. its not messy..

+ Reply to Thread