+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Rift PvP Movies - Rogue by Pioneerka

Talking Rift PvP Movies - Rogue by Pioneerka

Enjoy n like =)

UPD 05.20.2015 Owned CQ =) Enjoy ;)

I received an email to my mail, that my video in youtube was blocked in some countries, so take two =) Enjoy ;)

Last edited by Lime4ik; 05-20-2015 at 09:19 AM.
    Rift 3.5 PvP Rogue by Pioneerka
    Quietly stab in the back of his victim, he listens to the last words from Pioneerka: "Don't worry, be happy" =)

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Lime4ik View Post
    and ppl on the pvp forums complaining Reaver is Op. perfect example how another class can kill some 1 in seconds...

Thumbs up UPD 05.20.2015 Rogue by Pioneerka =)

UPD 05.20.2015 Owned CQ =) Enjoy ;) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9p6a658UEGY
    Quietly stab in the back of his victim, he listens to the last words from Pioneerka: "Don't worry, be happy" =)

Cool UPD 05.20.2015 Rogue by Pioneerka #2 =)

I received an email to my mail, that my video in youtube was blocked in some countries, so take two =) Enjoy ;) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZPFKznLtWU

Just a quick note if you weren't aware of it. You can embed a YouTube video here in the forums by adding:

[youtube ]QZPFKznLtWU[/youtube ]

(Where the bolded/italicized part is that string of digits after the ?v= in your YouTube link. Just leave out the spaces inside the brackets so the code will render correctly.)

So it'd look like this:

TALES OF THE RIFTWALKER is on YouTube!!
    Part IV - Marked by Fate is now live!

Subscribe to my YouTube channel and stay tuned for chances to win stuff via the Trion Worlds Creators Program!
    ** The Forum Drinking Game (to be played during server downtimes) **

Quote Originally Posted by Samuraiko View Post
    Just a quick note if you weren't aware of it. You can embed a YouTube video here in the forums by adding:

[youtube ]QZPFKznLtWU[/youtube ]

(Where the bolded/italicized part is that string of digits after the ?v= in your YouTube link. Just leave out the spaces inside the brackets so the code will render correctly.)

So it'd look like this:

ty m8 =)
    The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

+ Reply to Thread