+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Leitsha

Thread: Rifstalker Interrupt

Telaran

Default Rifstalker Interrupt

Can we (pretty pls) get rogue tank (and I guess warr tanks as well) the same kind of interrupt that mages/clerics have? And by that I mean that it interrupts no matter where the target is, and not only in 180* like rogue one does.

Its not that huge change, but it would certainly be helpfull, especially when we use @focus interrupt. (The issue with interrupting the target instead of focus >.<)

L.

Telaran

omg wanted to write that post but was to lazy till now thx

yeah its super anoying and i dont see any reason why they didnt chagne it yet.

example:
    #show planar disruption
    suppressmacrofailures
    cast [shift] @focus planar disruption
    cast planar disruption

hf triing to turn your char to the focus to avoid anoyance or in raids wipes

they could also increase the rogues interupt range to 35 metres like other classes.
    and that wouldn't change playsytle cause u will be in mele for several other reasons anyways.
    it would just be more comfortable. example: focus stands 30 metres away due to raid mechanics. that woudl just be a nice change imo, but getting a 360 degre interupt is just a must: next patch pls ez fix

Telaran

Default Bumperto

No luck with this patch.

Caster tanks are master race, 30m base range, no need to face target to taunt or int (at least mage as I know lol), more dps than rogue at least, and BOOM misdirection and battle rez, u choose!

qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqroguetanksucksqqqqqqqqqqqqq

*sniffs* at least I have scatter
    Kalygos - Kallyh
    Virus@Deepwood
    "Most cleaved rogue WW - Thanks, Wayyne"

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Leitsha View Post
    No luck with this patch.
    Nope once again.... I think I'd have more luck posting in crafting forums. Considering Vladd post history.
    Last edited by Leitsha; 05-27-2015 at 02:28 PM.

Dont expect anything to change soon...there is almost zero class/Soul Development on the existing ones and guess what.... dev excuse is the 5th soul.

We will play this same spec we have now for another 6months...

Quote Originally Posted by mics001 View Post
    Dont expect anything to change soon...there is almost zero class/Soul Development on the existing ones and guess what.... dev excuse is the 5th soul.

To be blunt, this game doesn't need another class/soul combination. They don't have the resources to keep the current mix balanced, how in the world will they manage a 5th?

Like many games in the past, they try to inject a new class and it just causes more problems than it solves. EQ comes to mind, when they introduced beastmasters during luclin, they were underpowered combinations of a shaman, and mage, had slows, light heals, and a pretty beefy pet. Berzerkers were another one that EQ added much to the player base's dismay.

It took years of tweaking to get BM's to a point that anyone played them regularly, and when they released Berzerkers they were majorrly OP to the point that they overshadowed existing classes. It ended up creating stratification in the players among those who were royally offended that a new class was out of the box over powered, compared to their old comfy classes that they had played for years and were now being overlooked for raids, and content.

I don't trust Trion to get this right at all.
    Kinladar - Rogue - Tank And Then Some
    Jinxt - Cleric Tank -- Jumedorm - Warrior Tank - (Hey, I sense a trend here)
    DAWN OF TERROR - [FAEBLIGHT]
    http://dawnrift.guildlaunch.com/

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by mics001 View Post

Well, its not like I want a huge rework of all soul mechanics ^^

All I want is a nice QoL change that should be pretty easy to implement (considering that mages have one already.)

Telaran

Another patch descends upon us, and nope - no luck again.

Soulwalker

isee that you've got no luck this path either

+ Reply to Thread