+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Just want to try out rogue

Telaran

Default Just want to try out rogue

But there is a thing i do not like and those are hybrids. Unless they are "needed" which would be the case of mage's best melee spec, i would not like to use them, even while soloing.

So in regards to the rogue calling, would someone mind telling me which possible 61 point soul build would be great for soloing?

For an example, at cleric, I use this build: http://rift.magelo.com/en/soultree#D...8/r8M/l8u|_ZXw

(do not care too much about masteries, i'm still learning and testing them xD).

And it works fine for most of soloable content.

For mage i would use: http://rift.magelo.com/en/soultree#S...y/Fgw/h8Q|_c_0

(again, do not care about the masteries xD)

So what kind of 61 point build could i use to solo with rogue? Could be either ranged or melee 9i'd like to have both in case i would enjoy a change of pace. That is a thing i definetely enjoy in Rift).

It more or less depends on how you like to play. For example, I soloed using 61 Assassin. Another option (One that many go for) is 61 Ranger. And finally, with the increased damage and the utility, you could also use 61 Marksman. Since you're already 60 (At least that's my assumption considering you're looking for a 61 point spec, feel free to correct me if I'm mistaken), all of these builds should be viable for soloing NT content. However, if you are looking for a bit more survivability, you can always replace one of the sub-souls with physician, riftstalker, or bard. 4 points in physician should give you plenty of self healing, at a relatively low cost. Good luck, and if you're still looking for other options, feel free to post.

Happy Leveling!
    Quote Originally Posted by TrionBrasse
    We are absolutely a service industry and you're only as good as your last contact with the customer.

Telaran

Actually i'm lvl one xD
    But imma use this sin build you linked, always wanted to try one of those.
    Thanks!
    Have a nice day!
    *fades aways into stealth*
    Last edited by Nizael; 05-01-2015 at 03:16 AM.

61 Nightblade.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Gilgad View Post
    61 Nightblade.
    Actually i'll try nightblade if i dont find 61 sin fun but hey, tell me, would it be good to have 4 points into tactician for that curative engine? o_O7

You can put 4 points into tactician if you want. Either way, you'll get self healing. Personally, I would go with physician just because I prefer the active heals over the passive heals, but that's just a personal preference.
    Quote Originally Posted by TrionBrasse
    We are absolutely a service industry and you're only as good as your last contact with the customer.

Quote Originally Posted by Nizael View Post
    Actually i'll try nightblade if i dont find 61 sin fun but hey, tell me, would it be good to have 4 points into tactician for that curative engine? o_O7
    Just use the raid one, you get twilight transcendence and planar variation.

NB and Sin are both excellent for leveling and have that real "rogue" feel to them. When you hit 65 you'll definitely want to pick up 61 Marksman as well, though.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Artewig View Post
    You can put 4 points into tactician if you want. Either way, you'll get self healing. Personally, I would go with physician just because I prefer the active heals over the passive heals, but that's just a personal preference.
    Oh but i don't have the 2.8 souls yet q.q Gonna have to get some money to buy them. :C

Quote Originally Posted by Gilgad View Post
    Just use the raid one, you get twilight transcendence and planar variation.
    What do you mean by "raid one"? o_O7

Quote Originally Posted by Xentex View Post
    NB and Sin are both excellent for leveling and have that real "rogue" feel to them. When you hit 65 you'll definitely want to pick up 61 Marksman as well, though.
    Yeah that is what i'm looking for, a true rogue feeling xD

Thank you for the answers, sorry for the late response i had to go to sleep
    Last edited by Nizael; 05-01-2015 at 11:07 AM.

+ Reply to Thread