+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ranger/MM ?

Soulwalker

Default Ranger/MM ?

I'm currently a lvl 18 Ranger/MM > I've got sabo as my 3rd soul,but have been toying with assn. as 3rd tree. if you've tried both , give me your thoughts. I like the ranger/mm/sabo combo - was top dps a few times in the black garden, however besides the crit aspects of mm, I could almost just get rid of it for assn for close range attacks, however on the flip side I could get rid of ranger cuz who needs a pet..LOL. i like sabo - but leaning on ranger to be main focus. so in short - what should I drop if anything for assn soul tree ? Constructive feedback welcome have a great day.

I prefer ranger over marksman unlike practically anyone else on the forums; I'd suggest that you drop marksman and take assassin. It'll improve your sab and ranger crits, whereas marksman will only improve itself.

Soulwalker

Default Bringing it back to the forefront

Exactly what the title says B.

Rift Disciple

I would personally say it depends on what you are doing.

For PvP, I would keep MM.
    For PvE, at least in my opinion MM seems waay to PvP orientated and if you never pull aggro from your pet, I don't see the huge benefit from it.

Although I do love MM in PvE as well, as it is good for soloing harder stuff.

+ Reply to Thread