+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Best MM build in the GAME

Telaran

Default Best MM build in the GAME

These MM's builds are the best for the game, i honestly think its better than the Rangers Diffuse abiltiy which only lasts 10 sec.
    Part 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VW2QZ-sTpo
    Part 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bc4xGBi5hw4

15 Bladedancer
    No. Just no.

0 Bladedancer is useful. 12 Bladedancer can be useful, although you give up a significant amount of damage to get it.

There is no reason to go 15 points in.

The amount of damage you give up is pretty significant, especially considering Quick Reflexes only applies to melee weapon attacks. And I agree, 12 BD gives you a second interrupt. After that, you're just reducing your damage for no reason.

Because of the damage loss, it would not be viable in PvE. Even in PvP I'd probably take the extra damage over a second interrupt.
    Last edited by Artewig; 04-28-2015 at 01:00 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by TrionBrasse
    We are absolutely a service industry and you're only as good as your last contact with the customer.

Plane Touched

Didnt even look at build nor will I, however I've run 12 BD more than half the time in 61 MM. I also out damage a lot of people not using it. It's an exceptional spec. (PVP only..)

Telaran

ok, thank you, ill change the 2nd soul to 12 BD thx for saying this guys!

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Solreaper View Post
    Sprint Foward Macro:
    #show Sprint
    cast Flash of Steel
    cast Shadow Shift
    cast Sprint
    cast Cleanse Soul
    Cast Break Free
    Marksman is a ranged soul.

Quote Originally Posted by JudeFromKale View Post
    Didnt even look at build nor will I, however I've run 12 BD more than half the time in 61 MM. I also out damage a lot of people not using it. It's an exceptional spec. (PVP only..)
    Outdamaging other people means nothing, since 99% of people in warfronts have absolutely no idea how to play anywhere near optimally. I could more than likely outdamage a lot of people with 38 Bladedancer/38 Bard, but that doesn't make it a good spec.

A for effort I guess

Thanks for the journey RIFT - It's been fun

Prophet of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Solreaper View Post
    These MM's builds are the best for the game, i honestly think its better than the Rangers Diffuse abiltiy which only lasts 10 sec.
    Part 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VW2QZ-sTpo
    Part 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bc4xGBi5hw4
    Just read this: http://forums.riftgame.com/game-disc...man-guide.html

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Muspel View Post
    Outdamaging other people means nothing, since 99% of people in warfronts have absolutely no idea how to play anywhere near optimally. I could more than likely outdamage a lot of people with 38 Bladedancer/38 Bard, but that doesn't make it a good spec.
    Good for you.

61 MM 12 BD 3 (insertwhatevermakesyouhappy) is an absolutely acceptable spec. If you think otherwise you are clueless.

Again, for pvp only.
    Last edited by JudeFromKale; 04-28-2015 at 05:19 PM.

Good for you.

61 MM 12 BD 3 (insertwhatevermakesyouhappy) is an absolutely acceptable spec. If you think otherwise you are clueless.

Again, for pvp only.
    "Muspel" clueless? This has to be one of the signs of the Apocalypse! Muspel has been the go to for Rogues since... like forever.

Muspel was suggesting that there is more to pvp wf than out damage. And he would be correct.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Nuuli View Post
    "Muspel" clueless? This has to be one of the signs of the Apocalypse! Muspel has been the go to for Rogues since... like forever.

Muspel was suggesting that there is more to pvp wf than out damage. And he would be correct.
    It's contradictory. I was suggesting the BD spec with the utility it offers bridges the gap of the DPS it loses, which is correct.
    Last edited by JudeFromKale; 04-28-2015 at 05:55 PM.

Good for you.

Again, for pvp only.
    I didn't say it wasn't acceptable. In fact, if you read my first post in this thread, I said the exact opposite of that.

However, there's a difference between saying that a spec is good and ignoring its drawbacks. Yes, it's often a good trade-off, but that doesn't mean that the trade-off doesn't exist.
    Last edited by Muspel; 04-28-2015 at 07:16 PM.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Muspel View Post
    I didn't say it wasn't acceptable. In fact, if you read my first post in this thread, I said the exact opposite of that.

However, there's a difference between saying that a spec is good and ignoring its drawbacks. Yes, it's often a good trade-off, but that doesn't mean that the trade-off doesn't exist.
    In no way am I trying to ignore the drawbacks, which is why I said I out damage "A lot of people" not everyone. It's not meant to be a spec you use every WF, also why I use it about half the time. I was more trying to illustrate that you can play the BD spec without much penalty and in some cases it's optimal. Options are sweet.

We good?
    Last edited by JudeFromKale; 04-28-2015 at 08:14 PM.

In no way am I trying to ignore the drawbacks, which is why I said I out damage "A lot of people" not everyone. It's not meant to be a spec you use every WF, also why I use it about half the time. I was more trying to illustrate that you can play the BD spec without much penalty and in some cases it's optimal. Options are sweet.

We good?
    Yeah, that was the point I was also trying to make. (But since it was split up across two posts, I didn't do a good job of making that clear.)
    Last edited by Muspel; 04-28-2015 at 08:22 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast