+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By FateStayNight
  • 1 Post By Kedon

Thread: Any plans for Ranger?

Ascendant

Default Any plans for Ranger?

MM revamp is great, but can we get our super secret new pet now? Ranger is also incredibly far behind...

Sure some elitist punk loser might whine about making ranger better, but as of right now it's exactly like before "MM has far more utilities and burst and sustain DPS way higher why play ranger and ranger comes with liability of pets?"

Please fix up ranger and make it something competitive and not "noobs 2 button leveling spec".
    Last edited by FateStayNight; 04-19-2015 at 04:24 AM.

But it is a noobs 2 button leveling spec.

Quote Originally Posted by FateStayNight View Post
    MM revamp is great, but can we get our super secret new pet now? Ranger is also incredibly far behind...

Sure some elitist punk loser might whine about making ranger better, but as of right now it's exactly like before "MM has far more utilities and burst and sustain DPS way higher why play ranger and ranger comes with liability of pets?"

Please fix up ranger and make it something competitive and not "noobs 2 button leveling spec".
    Vladd did state a while before the MM update that he intended ranger to be more off a "Support" build. That said he also said that he didn't mean support like a bard but more like Druid is for clerics

Ascendant

I'm just curious about what happened about the new pets Ranger and Beastmaster were supposed to get.

They were talked up as being ranged pets to help the souls out on occasions where melee pets were a liability, then about half a year ago some screens were teased. And there's not been a breath about them since,

Quote Originally Posted by Aksinan View Post
    Vladd did state a while before the MM update that he intended ranger to be more off a "Support" build. That said he also said that he didn't mean support like a bard but more like Druid is for clerics
    Druid is a support?

Telaran

I use ranger when I'm too lazy for MM, but not lazy enough for Sab.

Although 38/38 NB/Sin may be my new intermediate laze.
    RoF 4/4, MS 4/5, TF 1/3, HK 2/11

I like to play Rift when Trion let's me.

+ Reply to Thread