+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Multi box rift

  1. #1
    Soulwalker
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    5

    Default Multi box rift

    I am looking to play both accounts I have 2 rogues, I have my tank build looking for a healer rogue build that I can use while multi boxing the game. I know that I can pvp but I can farm instance. I thank for the help. Plz post builds and macros as this will help me out.

  2. #2
    RIFT Guide Writer Muspel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,837

    Default

    You aren't going to be able to 2-man dungeons unless you massively outlevel them, at which point nothing that they drop is going to be useful to you anyways.

    You can 2-man chronicles, but you don't need a tank or a healer for those. And you could solo them anyways, so multiboxing for that purpose is kind of pointless.

  3. #3
    Soulwalker
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Muspel View Post
    You aren't going to be able to 2-man dungeons unless you massively outlevel them, at which point nothing that they drop is going to be useful to you anyways.

    You can 2-man chronicles, but you don't need a tank or a healer for those. And you could solo them anyways, so multiboxing for that purpose is kind of pointless.
    So 2 lvl 65 rogues could not run standard instances for farming?

  4. #4
    RIFT Guide Writer Muspel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,837

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Orinay View Post
    So 2 lvl 65 rogues could not run standard instances for farming?
    That's correct.

  5. #5
    Rift Disciple
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    123

    Default

    Tank in DPS gear for Rogues May Beable to farm trash in Dungeons (non experts) Solo, but the bosses would take forever (and its only really good once you have a few Raid Pieces mainly weapons).

  6. #6
    RIFT Guide Writer Muspel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,837

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anmoa View Post
    Tank in DPS gear for Rogues May Beable to farm trash in Dungeons (non experts) Solo, but the bosses would take forever (and its only really good once you have a few Raid Pieces mainly weapons).
    And the trash doesn't drop anything useful anyways.

  7. #7
    Plane Walker
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    439

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Orinay View Post
    I am looking to play both accounts I have 2 rogues, I have my tank build looking for a healer rogue build that I can use while multi boxing the game. I know that I can pvp but I can farm instance. I thank for the help. Plz post builds and macros as this will help me out.
    Just 5man it then

    Check youtube for 10man mutliboxing rift on SL raids.

    Aenomaly former <Fires of Heaven>
    Aenomaly - Draenor
    T1: 12/12 - T2: 15/15 - T3: 9/9 - World #1 Arisen Arak
    "A user interface is like a joke. If you have to explain it, itís not that good."

+ Reply to Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts