+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Solo Spec?

Rift Disciple

Default Solo Spec?

Hello, everyone! I am a recently returned player to the game, and my main is rogue.

Before the expansion I used one solo spec that worked very well. It had a nice healing output, decent damage, and I had a few buffs. But I have noticed that most of those buffs are gone and I am not receiving any heals from the spec anymore, so I think it is safe to assume that spec is probably a no go, and I need to look into a new one. The spec I used before was 51 NB and 21 RS. I tried looking for any possible rogue solo specs on the forum but have found none that are recent. Do you know of a solo spec you could link to that would work, or have one of our own that you use? I would love to hear what you use!

Use the Bladestalker preset.

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Annatherogue View Post
    Hello, everyone! I am a recently returned player to the game, and my main is rogue.

Before the expansion I used one solo spec that worked very well. It had a nice healing output, decent damage, and I had a few buffs. But I have noticed that most of those buffs are gone and I am not receiving any heals from the spec anymore, so I think it is safe to assume that spec is probably a no go, and I need to look into a new one. The spec I used before was 51 NB and 21 RS. I tried looking for any possible rogue solo specs on the forum but have found none that are recent. Do you know of a solo spec you could link to that would work, or have one of our own that you use? I would love to hear what you use!
    solo for what 65 PvE? mobs and solo content are all trivial so go with highest dps 61nb, 61sin, 61 mm all will kill stuff. i did all my questing 60-65 as sin, leeching poison + stealth + high dps is all you need. or if you are just looking to farm rep and/or AoE farm go with BD
    Last edited by Definitleynottechfall; 04-06-2015 at 11:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Definitleynottechfall View Post
    solo for what 65 PvE?
    You might have noticed "returning player" and "before the expansion" and conclude the question is about lvl 60 leveling up.

I second Bladestalker, just got my lvl 63 rogue to Tarken and apart from the goats and few rare hard hitting mobs I can take on 3 lvl 65s easily.

+ Reply to Thread