+ Reply to Thread

Thread: My Scourge of Darkness <Broken>!!! Help

Plane Touched

Default My Scourge of Darkness <Broken>!!! Help

Ok like the title states my scourge of darkness is currently broken. Does anybody know a way to fix it. Currently the ability that shows up is a the proc and the the finisher.. Please help sucks that i can't play nb or nb/sin while the stupid thing doesn't work. CS was useless told me to put in a bug report. Put in a bug report but that doesn't help me at all.

RIFT Guide Writer

That seems to be quite a persistent bug that gets asked about fairly regularly. Switching specs and/or relogging should fix it.

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Gery View Post
    That seems to be quite a persistent bug that gets asked about fairly regularly. Switching specs and/or relogging should fix it.
    it didnt help in my case, and infact, exacerbated the problem : i had 61-root skills of all 3 souls, and could use them all.

http://i.imgur.com/9tmwXb4.jpg

i "fixed" this by visiting goboro reef. then all those skills were grayed out, and i relogged to find them all working as intended.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Gery View Post
    Switching specs and even zeroing all my specs didn't work. The relogging while still in NB spec while active worked though. Found that on another thread. Thanks for the help guys. I guess in the week what ive been back i never logged out with nb active probabbly becuase while it was broke i just used other specs.

I would think that cs would at offer some advice. That was the most annoying part. But the forums came though in the end.

+ Reply to Thread