+ Reply to Thread

Thread: nightblade/riftstalker/ assassin for PvP

Soulwalker

Default nightblade/riftstalker/ assassin for PvP

so here's my build: http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0M...bozk.0Aofdob0z

i like the feel of the riftstalker but i wanted something with a ****pile more dps, and also and i wanted stealth. i went all the way up the tree to try and get a whole bunch of survivability/mobility out of the riftstalker, and then went into the assassin tree to get some more dps and the perma-stealth with increased ms. i was looking at my build so far and thought it would be nice to get a little bit of range, not much, but enough for those ah **** they're at range and theres nothing i can do moments. more particularly, those theyre getting away and unless i shoot them now they'll heal/stealth/get away somehow moments. so i went nightblade to get the ranged finisher and the ranged cp builder.

i'm not really sure how well this would go in PvP... any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

thanks in advance!

Telaran

Might try to get rift prison. A 6 sec CC ability can be extremely helpful at times. Also if getting twilight force might try to get the talent to add a snare to it.

But overall its pretty close to what I will be using for my primary character.
    Last edited by Araknyd; 02-01-2011 at 07:55 AM.

+ Reply to Thread