+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By cataria

Thread: Tanking question

Default Tanking question

How much will it hurt if i get the warrior tanking weapons and range since it has guard on it until i get the ones from experts? and from the PA buff what should i put in my weapons.
    Thanks.

That wouldn't hurt all that much. You primarily care about stacking as much direct Endurance and Guard / Block / Dodge as you can, regardless of the Strength and Dexterity attributes. The Warrior tanking weapons are definitely worth holding on to, at least until you get the Rogue equivalents.

As for the PA buff to use, I tend to use Vampiric Essence while tanking.
    Last edited by cmptrgeekken; 03-17-2015 at 01:19 PM.

thanks appreciate the help

Telaran

warriar weapons of a higher tier lvl will be better, way better than lower tier rogue weapons.

dont use vampiric essences, rogue tanks as all tanks do horrible dps and all u would get would be a tiny tiny average hps increase vs using nothing.

but u die to burst usualy and not that your healer can't pump enough hp in u.

use lightning emblem 120 dex x 2 is 240 block and 240 dodge and 24 guard.

way better although avoidance isnt' that hugly important this is still your best option.

and dexterity is important 1 dex = 1 block, 1 dodge and 0.1 guard points btw.
    just not super important.

and dont forget to use weapon aegis btw!

rule of thumb: stack guard to at least 10 percent and stack as much endurance as possible.

roger that
    Last edited by Arkellian; 03-17-2015 at 05:43 PM.

so i recently got http://rift.magelo.com/en/item/87D2FCE70101010101
    and was wondering if i should wait and get http://rift.magelo.com/en/item/879190FB0701010101 and http://rift.magelo.com/en/item/9CA4EEE80401010101 .

the mythical kingslayer look nice epic upgrade but the guard in both of those is great so what u guys think?

also comparing the chest from arak and the chest from extra chest in gyel the chest in gyel has guard but less end compare to the one from arak, would it be better more guard at the sacrifice of end?
    Thanks.
    Last edited by Arkellian; 03-19-2015 at 07:14 PM.

+ Reply to Thread