+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Caldorian

Thread: I need help from you fellow rogues.

Telaran

Default I need help from you fellow rogues.

I can't remember what the buff was called but it was a toggle that caused me to appear behind a target when I use a plain shift ability, so I assume it was a Riftstalker skill. First time trying this soul any deeper than a few points and this is annoying me to all hell :3

Not only can I not find it in the soul tree but the ability has completely disappeared, it is briefly on my bar again after a /reloadui but just poofs immediately.

Was this a removed ability or something? I have not changed my build at all or messed with anything, just entered a warfront and this started happening.
    Bro do you even Rift?

Rift Master

Yes, rift stalker originally had the ability/toggle, but it was removed a while ago.

Instead, the analogous ability has been made a part of the level 63 mastery "Unstoppable". If you have that mastery selected, all your plan shift abilities will put you behind your target. However, it isn't toggleable like Planar Reversal was.

Telaran

Oh ty very much
    Bro do you even Rift?

Instead of using that level 63 mastery, you could use sprinter's guile or something which increases your guard radius by 3m, and if you want to blink behind an enemy, then just have your back to it when you blink. Whenever you blink, it will always put you at the spot that leaves you facing the boss directly, so if you stand sideways and blink, you'll blink to it's side, and standing backwards to blink behind it.

ILikeOranges@Zaviel - ARAK IS FINALLY DEAD (MoM World 1st)

Yeah.. dont use that mastery, please Its never a good idea, unless you like to kill your melee when you port during a fight, in which case go for it! :3

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Maltie View Post
    Yeah.. dont use that mastery, please Its never a good idea, unless you like to kill your melee when you port during a fight, in which case go for it! :3
    but i heard its great mastery for 2/5 MS

+ Reply to Thread