+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Rogue Planar Attunement set up in order ?

Telaran

Default Rogue Planar Attunement set up in order ?

I have about 650 points what should i max first to last ? i currently have death and war maxed so far so i forgot how much points that uses but what else after death and war ?

OH and one more question plz can some 1 point me to an updated bard build i do not have the dream souls so i cant go physician so i guess bard is the next best thing but every single post is about months and months old and now we are into 3.0 and beyond so does anyone know a updated bard build to go with ?
    Last edited by LordBladex; 02-22-2015 at 03:13 PM.

Should start with air and water, and shouldn't really be maxing anything straight away, first pick all of the useful stats from the first tree of every element. (This is assuming you are PvE dps). That means take all the dex and attack power first, and the 'attack power while wielding *weapon type*', then take strength, then pick a tree to max and do the same with the second tree for each element.

ILikeOranges@Zaviel - ARAK IS FINALLY DEAD (MoM World 1st)

Telaran

http://rift.magelo.com/en/planar-att.../q____XKVv___Y

so something like this would be ok ? i have to max war i do pvp and pve and war gives great stats aswell so its not a huge loss

Quote Originally Posted by LordBladex View Post
    http://rift.magelo.com/en/planar-att.../q____XKVv___Y

so something like this would be ok ? i have to max war i do pvp and pve and war gives great stats aswell so its not a huge loss
    Well that's the right idea, but don't max things in the third tree, of an element, just get the essentials, and use the rest of the points elsewhere until there are no more useful points left. So remove points from stuff like 'increases damage done/reduces damage taken from air rifts' and put them into strengh, or attack power, or even endurance tbh before anything else. Could also remove points from things like swim speed, reduced soul walk time, etc, as this does not affect your combat ability

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by ILikeOranges View Post
    Well that's the right idea, but don't max things in the third tree, of an element, just get the essentials, and use the rest of the points elsewhere until there are no more useful points left. So remove points from stuff like 'increases damage done/reduces damage taken from air rifts' and put them into strengh, or attack power, or even endurance tbh before anything else. Could also remove points from things like swim speed, reduced soul walk time, etc, as this does not affect your combat ability
    OHHHH i see what ur tryna say ok ok lol im noob so forgive me xD alright but also question between the attack power buff and the vampiric essence one which is better i kno the vampiric gives amazing survivability but is the attack power buff worth getting instead of using vampiric ?

The only time you would use the vampiric essence is for solo content tbh, not sure what is best in PvP since I'm not a pvp'er, so I would go for the attack power

Not related to the OP question, but having to do with Planar.

Which is becoming more commonly used in the combination trees ( life/death air/earth )
    the +AP ( think it is like 120 AP on weapons ) or the +Dex ( think it is 160 Dex )

With the returns on effect per stat point, was unsure which would be more effective anymore.
    Currently in Expert Epic armor, not to 1k hit just yet, so gives you an idea of gear level and stats

Quote Originally Posted by Taleon View Post
    Not related to the OP question, but having to do with Planar.

Which is becoming more commonly used in the combination trees ( life/death air/earth )
    the +AP ( think it is like 120 AP on weapons ) or the +Dex ( think it is 160 Dex )

With the returns on effect per stat point, was unsure which would be more effective anymore.
    Currently in Expert Epic armor, not to 1k hit just yet, so gives you an idea of gear level and stats
    There is actually a +140 AP enchantment, and a +120 Dex enchantment, go with the 140 AP for DPS, or 120 Dex for tank

Edit: Not actually sure if this is what you were asking, sorry if it wasn't
    Last edited by ILikeOranges; 02-23-2015 at 05:01 AM.

In the latest three trees that where added, Steam Dusk and Dust ? ( sorry only been back a few weeks )
    There is higher tiered enchantments for your one handed weapons,
    +ap
    +dex
    these are the ones I was mainly asking about. When I left Rift years ago, there was only two tiers in the main six, and one tier in PvP, when I came back a few weeks ago, lol they had added a lot. Since I was maxed when I left, I have spent the last few weeks filling out the Tier III's for the main six, and placed all previous points from PvP into the new combination trees.

Mainly, was just asking which is currently most effective from a dps stand point.

Quote Originally Posted by Taleon View Post
    In the latest three trees that where added, Steam Dusk and Dust ? ( sorry only been back a few weeks )
    There is higher tiered enchantments for your one handed weapons,
    +ap
    +dex
    these are the ones I was mainly asking about. When I left Rift years ago, there was only two tiers in the main six, and one tier in PvP, when I came back a few weeks ago, lol they had added a lot. Since I was maxed when I left, I have spent the last few weeks filling out the Tier III's for the main six, and placed all previous points from PvP into the new combination trees.

Mainly, was just asking which is currently most effective from a dps stand point.
    Ah right, that would be serrated edge, the 140 AP, though the crafted stone for 175 AP is fairly cheap too

+ Reply to Thread