+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Snap

Thread: Physician Rogue is impossible to kill as a warrior.

Soulwalker

Default Physician Rogue is impossible to kill as a warrior.

Envision the scenario where a phys rogue is running a flag in blighted chamber, and you have been tasked with returning the flag for your corresponding team. Assuming all things are equal in terms of gear - a level 50 phys rogue vs a level 59 warrior - one would expect this to be a simple exercise in locating the rogue and battling them, to some degree a fight with the upper hand given to the warrior considering the improved mobility of not having the flag. Chances are the warrior would win said fight and the game would go on as usual.

Now here comes the physician rogue, at level 50, when their abilities start to really shine, they are capable of running stones/flags with complete immunity to virtually every single warrior spec.

I have spent hundreds of hours searching for a combination of specs that would be able to defeat this in pvp - and thus far it's been a completely fruitless endeavor. Other warriors have agreed with me that it is simply NOT POSSIBLE.

Please fix the physician rogue as it is unbelievably unbalanced particularly in maps requiring flag running - it takes at least 3 to 4 dedicated dps players to take one down - and this is simply way too unbalanced to be a viable spec. I have seen an ever increasing number of physician-rogues in the pvp arenas because they are for the most part, immortal.

Regards.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by deathmoose View Post
    blighted chamber it takes at least 3 to 4 dedicated dps players to take one down
    Flag holders get a healing received reduction.

If you need 3-4 DPS to take down a single Physician then I don't know what to tell you.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Nebucent View Post
    Flag holders get a healing received reduction.

If you need 3-4 DPS to take down a single Physician then I don't know what to tell you.
    Have you ever been able to use a warrior to kill a physician rogue in a 1 on 1 situation - which arise VERY OFTEN in warfronts.

If so describe the spec you used, whether or not the phys rogue was in comparable gear and/or level.

Thank you

Have you ever been able to use a warrior to kill a physician rogue in a 1 on 1 situation - which arise VERY OFTEN in warfronts.

If so describe the spec you used, whether or not the phys rogue was in comparable gear and/or level.

Thank you
    Paragon...

Lower than max level bracket, nothing to see here.

Like someone said. Carrying a flag reduce healing and make the carrier an easy kill.

At level 65, I can easily kill most physicians with Warlord and I can kill any physician carrying a flag in BA without problem.
    Cheesecakesandwich - Mage 70 | Wrecking - Warrior 70
    Italiansausage - Cleric 70 | Snaplemouton - Rogue 67
    Primalsandwich - Primalist 70
    I'm a grand connoisseur of the most delicate dish known as the poutine.

^ This.

Don't worry about how anything is going in PvP pre-65.
    "When the last tree is cut, the last fish is caught, and the last river is polluted; when to breathe the air is sickening, you will realize, too late, that wealth is not in bank accounts and that you canít eat money."

Prophet of Telara

I suggest you to look what Death Touch does.
    Quote Originally Posted by elfaraon View Post
    you really need to play more pyro . I bet you are a warrior or rogue so your opinion is not accurate at all. By the way pyro is not even close to have the highest burst in the game tell that to a sin or warlord

Plane Touched

Envision the scenario where a phys rogue is running a flag in blighted chamber, and you have been tasked with returning the flag for your corresponding team. Assuming all things are equal in terms of gear - a level 50 phys rogue vs a level 59 warrior - one would expect this to be a simple exercise in locating the rogue and battling them, to some degree a fight with the upper hand given to the warrior considering the improved mobility of not having the flag. Chances are the warrior would win said fight and the game would go on as usual.

Now here comes the physician rogue, at level 50, when their abilities start to really shine, they are capable of running stones/flags with complete immunity to virtually every single warrior spec.

I have spent hundreds of hours searching for a combination of specs that would be able to defeat this in pvp - and thus far it's been a completely fruitless endeavor. Other warriors have agreed with me that it is simply NOT POSSIBLE.

Please fix the physician rogue as it is unbelievably unbalanced particularly in maps requiring flag running - it takes at least 3 to 4 dedicated dps players to take one down - and this is simply way too unbalanced to be a viable spec. I have seen an ever increasing number of physician-rogues in the pvp arenas because they are for the most part, immortal.

Regards.
    LvL 50 ......

I think it took me about 2 hours, if that to fly through lvl 50 on my alt recently. So question for you: Why would you want the company to waste any resources whatsoever on something that will be permamently gone in about 2 hours flat ?

And 2nd question for you:

If you get serious about it, you can go 50-59 in about 5-6 hours of gameplay with ease. So why don you ? Then why not upgrade your gear at lvl 59, que up for some WFs as a 59, and 1 or 2 shot the physician you mentioned ?

Surely you must have noticed by now how the leveling brackets work right ? If you haven't, then am sorry but these sort of games may just be entirely not for you. Since if you are having this much trouble with such a simple concept thats being practically smacked in your face, then there is just no way you'll grasp any of the more advanced issues later on at 65 and you won't be able to progress. And this is a progression game. Being unable to progress in a progression game .... well, the implications of that are self explanatory. If you do not understand those, then that is the more evidence this genre is not for you.

Sorry, but that is unfortunately the truth.
    Last edited by Shouku; 03-11-2015 at 08:34 AM.

Plane Touched

Envision the scenario where you're the only healer for your raid. You pull out your 59 void knight, and even though it's a level 50 raid and you're the only person not mentored down, the raid wipes repeatedly.

Clearly, level 50 raids need to be nerfed to be on par with void knight's raid healing abiliites.

Or, you could just use a build that's suited for healing if that's the role you're going to choose to play.

Now if you replace "raid" with "physician" and "healing" with "single-target burst, debilitates, and snares" you'll see why the op is even more ridiculous than my scenario here.

+ Reply to Thread