+ Reply to Thread

Thread: NB QOL change

Plane Touched

Default NB QOL change

Can we please get it changed so Lingering Flame also works on Flame Blitz. That is all.

NMT T1: Cleared
    NMT T2: 10/11 HK | 4/4 iGP HM

Can we also get Living Flame fixed. Ability has been bugged since 1.0. You increased the range, i can be at 1.0 meter from Akyilos in Nightmare Coast and it won't hit him.

Plane Touched

For the record I am talking about the 1 extra cp on finisher. Having to build 5 instead of 4 everytime you want to use Flame Blitz dramatically slows down you aoe rotation.

Quote Originally Posted by OmegaDagger View Post
    For the record I am talking about the 1 extra cp on finisher. Having to build 5 instead of 4 everytime you want to use Flame Blitz dramatically slows down you aoe rotation.
    Fiery chains gets you some pretty fast combo points though if your cleaving

Quote Originally Posted by somestuff View Post
    Can we also get Living Flame fixed. Ability has been bugged since 1.0. You increased the range, i can be at 1.0 meter from Akyilos in Nightmare Coast and it won't hit him.
    I didn't think that was a bug, living flame works so that you gotta be within the max range of the centre of the enemy's hitbox. I assumed this was intended. With how large akylios's hitbox is, the centre is somewhere in the water, so you can't reach it without going in (and enraging him)

Plane Touched

Bump....

I am a little put out that this didnt receive any traction. I have been using 61NB on two fights in this tier Johan and WHO, and this still really annoys me. There are a few changes I would love to see to make the aoe in this spec better but can we at least get our God given extra cp when using flame blitz.

Quote Originally Posted by ILikeOranges View Post
    Fiery chains gets you some pretty fast combo points though if your cleaving
    I would love to see "Hits up to 5 targets and awards 1 Cp per target hit, but that is a freakin pipe dream.

Soulwalker

agree. i find 61 NB the most enjoyable specc to play currently. However, the AoE finisher should give 20% chance per combo point to grant a combo point just as flamethrust & blazing strike do when the target is affected by lingering flame..

I think this is just an oversight or perhaps difficult to code so that 1 combo is granted and not 1 per opponent? otherwise, I see no reason why this isn't implemented.

+ Reply to Thread