+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Looking for oppinion

Rift Disciple

Default Looking for oppinion

Omnomnom dps

Before you say it yes I know this spec isnt optimal or something that someone undergeared or doesnt know the fights well should play but i use this for Expert farming and it works amazing Most healers dont have an issue keeping me up even on bosses.

61RS/5SAB/10BD

I play this spec just like i would any other 61 RS build just with this spec i use my dps gear since its for Expert farming, for me this spec gives me a base dex of 9100+ which equates to 22% dodge and 52% Block along with 910 Guard ~4% dmg reduction For trash i barely ever have to be healed and generally do over 70k+ AE dps and if there is more then ~10 mobs i can hit 110k+ Ae dps makes trash super quick on bosses i get roughly 20k dps and even if I start to take some large hits you have all the CD's of RS and the Side steps from BD

Most healers i run into (even the fresh 65's) say that im super easy to heal. and that the dungeons go much quicker then they are used to.

RIFT Guide Writer

61 RS is good enough survivability to tank experts if you have decent gear so you can choose whatever subsouls give more dps or utility, for that bd/sab is a good choice. I would move one point from dex to reprisal for more single target dps.

Rift Disciple

Ive thought about doing that, Though at that point i think it would be better to swap for 5NB 10BD for more weapon dmg to increase the ST with reprisal, the Mass amount of Dex was more to increase the Dodge and Block rate to make up for the lack of HP and to give more Strike back procs.

+ Reply to Thread