+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By snipebad

Thread: Rogue support / healer.

Soulwalker

Default Rogue support / healer.

How is rogue handling support and healing at 65 in expert dungeons and raids?

Quote Originally Posted by Ploxxan View Post
    How is rogue handling support and healing at 65 in expert dungeons and raids?
    61 Physician, is the best for healing experts then any other soul or class (My opinion and i'm sticking to it ) . Support isn't really needed in experts unless your party is struggling really badly but even then having another dps is usually the better way.

I'd have to argue Puri is better, but Physician is up there, especially when it's done right. And if you're in the position of looking to support to get you through a fight, then you either need another dps or just have another healer. Support queue has basically just turned into additional dps queue.

Telaran

Default puri > 61 phys

Quote Originally Posted by Artewig View Post
    I'd have to argue Puri is better, but Physician is up there, especially when it's done right. And if you're in the position of looking to support to get you through a fight, then you either need another dps or just have another healer. Support queue has basically just turned into additional dps queue.
    i have to agre that puri is better for tank heals in experts.

when experts were super hard u had issues with solohealing tanks cause u could lose them flimsy tanks in the 1,5 sec cast time of 61 phys, while puris channels have it way easier.

regarding raids u always want a puri as tank heal atm without a question the yolo heal alone is so massive compared to what 61 phys brings.
    most use of rogue heals in raids is phys/tact raid healing.
    61 phys is not used often an example is 3/5 20 men, where u use it aside a puri espeicaly how buged the tank damage is/was.
    there is some discusion going on that 61 phys needs buffs and changes to make it competitive tank heal in raids and damn hope this hapens playing the soul feels amazing.

so all put together dont expect being primary tank healer in raids as 61 phys but u can heal in raids and experts are not an issue at all

Barde 61 with few points in phy is the best spec to dungeon, enough heal and a lot of damages buffs
    T1 clear -- T2 clear -- MoM clear

+ Reply to Thread