+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Build to solo Rhen of Fate Chron?

Soulwalker

Default Build to solo Rhen of Fate Chron?

Hey guys

Played around a bit with builds to solo the new chron, but still couldnt do it. Couldnt find the right combination between Ranged\melee, DPS and self healing for this...

Im 1k hit full expert gear, with some blues tough. Can pull ~40k on dummy.

Any who has done this can share a build for it? or maybe my stats aint high enough to solo it yet?

Prophet of Telara

If you want easy mode you can use Bard/Phys hybrid for first 3 bosses and for last it depends on your gear and luck. If you're lucky you might finish before phase with corals. I'd suggest 61 NB or Ranger for last boss and take Planar Varation for heals.
    Quote Originally Posted by elfaraon View Post
    you really need to play more pyro . I bet you are a warrior or rogue so your opinion is not accurate at all. By the way pyro is not even close to have the highest burst in the game tell that to a sin or warlord

Telaran

The first three bosses are soloable but i dont think finric is doable because of the coral phase .
    To much hp to burn and run around .

Telaran

oh sry misread i thought u meant hardmode .

i solo'd hardmode on all 4 so it is possible, used ranger for ungolok and nb/sin for WHO, marksman for drekanoth, and nb/sin for finric. ungolok was a pain but not too hard just need to kill the add fast on the hungry for death cast. WHO was really easy, just need to kill them at about the same time. drekanoth was super easy, missed the pods once or twice interrupt particle pulse and he does next to no damage. finric was tricky but it's possible with super high dps. what you end up doing is getting a toxic blast ready from your first coral phase but don't actually use it even if you're able to, then after that burn him as hard as you can, when you get to the next coral phase just hit him enough to heal up some hp with leaching poison and wait for CDs, soon as you are ready pop the blast and burn him before he does another coral phase.

Telaran

Tried Finric hardmode solo again with this tactic and well this way it was easy .

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Otts View Post
    If you want easy mode you can use Bard/Phys hybrid for first 3 bosses and for last it depends on your gear and luck. If you're lucky you might finish before phase with corals. I'd suggest 61 NB or Ranger for last boss and take Planar Varation for heals.
    Havent seen any Bard\Phys build. Can you link it?

Quote Originally Posted by wickede View Post
    i solo'd hardmode on all 4 so it is possible, used ranger for ungolok and nb/sin for WHO, marksman for drekanoth, and nb/sin for finric. ungolok was a pain but not too hard just need to kill the add fast on the hungry for death cast. WHO was really easy, just need to kill them at about the same time. drekanoth was super easy, missed the pods once or twice interrupt particle pulse and he does next to no damage. finric was tricky but it's possible with super high dps. what you end up doing is getting a toxic blast ready from your first coral phase but don't actually use it even if you're able to, then after that burn him as hard as you can, when you get to the next coral phase just hit him enough to heal up some hp with leaching poison and wait for CDs, soon as you are ready pop the blast and burn him before he does another coral phase.
    Why Ranger for Ungolok and not MM?

Prophet of Telara

http://rift.magelo.com/en/soultree/p.../vhkkrasGEG8/x

You cant die with it, but it will take a while to kill the bosses. You can also go duo as dps with some full bard or heal and just faceroll the content.
    Quote Originally Posted by elfaraon View Post
    you really need to play more pyro . I bet you are a warrior or rogue so your opinion is not accurate at all. By the way pyro is not even close to have the highest burst in the game tell that to a sin or warlord

Hi,

for Ungolok and Drekanoth i use Marksman. For the trash, WHO and Finric i use this solo play NB/Sin build i made about 2 weeks ago. It plays exactly like the raid 38/38 NB/Sin you find guides for in this forum but it makes a bit less damage. Key feature here is Curative Engine. Together with Vampiric Essence and Leeching Poison you have a ton of self heal, combined with a strong burst damage and good sustained damage, melee and ranged. I use this build a lot when i play solo open world and in chronicles, because you can stealth through a lot, kill monsters one by one (Lost Hope plus Incapacitate ftw) and this build is in general fun to play.
    Last edited by Nehira; 02-04-2015 at 06:44 PM.
    Nehira@Zaviel
    <The Fires of Heaven>

Nehira@Hailol
    <Coriolis>

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by wickede View Post
    What kind of gear are you using? (Mostly 125 hit pieces, or 150?)

+ Reply to Thread