+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Thoughts?

Shadowlander

Default Thoughts?

Anyone toying with 61 Ranger 11 MM 4 NB? Wondering what Ranger would look like with the 5th dot... Barbed Shot. Might do some parses and see what it does...

Thoughts?

Shadowlander

The DoT effect from barbed shot is very low, the main reason to use it is to push the damage of sentry battery a bit more.

Quote Originally Posted by Niclas View Post
    Anyone toying with 61 Ranger 11 MM 4 NB? Wondering what Ranger would look like with the 5th dot... Barbed Shot. Might do some parses and see what it does...

Thoughts?
    Thats not a good idea bc barbed shot use only for channel from MM (+10% PhC). Barbed shot proc every 1 sec, splenter shot - every 2 sec
    Rift 3.5 PvP Rogue by Pioneerka
    Quietly stab in the back of his victim, he listens to the last words from Pioneerka: "Don't worry, be happy" =)

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by IHaTeD2 View Post
    The DoT effect from barbed shot is very low, the main reason to use it is to push the damage of sentry battery a bit more.
    I'm confused why people keep hating on barbed shot damage.
    Haybale@Greybriar

Thoughts?
    Barbed Shot requires 16 points in MM to get, the 11th point in MM is to get the new Ranged Combat Mastery buff.
    True Server First Prime GP: Anrak the Foul & Guurloth
    4/5 GSB
    4/4 GP
    4/4 DH

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Burninalways View Post
    Barbed Shot requires 16 points in MM to get, the 11th point in MM is to get the new Ranged Combat Mastery buff.

Wrong. The new buff is 16. Barbed is 11. You have it reversed. I wish it was your way lol. I know it's not a ton of damage but Ranger is so useless right just thinking out loud.

Wrong. The new buff is 16. Barbed is 11. You have it reversed. I wish it was your way lol. I know it's not a ton of damage but Ranger is so useless right just thinking out loud.
    No, Barbed Shot is 16 points in. It was moved with the MM revamp.

Shadowlander

You know what... I was looking at Magelo not in game. They must not have updated it to the release. My appologies. It begs to question then.. If the new buff is 11.. How is that with Ranger then?

http://rift.magelo.com/en/soultree#Ah0w/zkllaGGlaB4/wu
    Last edited by Niclas; 01-30-2015 at 10:22 AM.

+ Reply to Thread