+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Stealthy Axe Thrower

Rift Chaser

Default Stealthy Axe Thrower

This build is built for heavy damage at range and melee. Stealth up to someone and use paralyzing strike for the 4 second stun. Continue your attacks with backstab, foul play, and more backstabbing until the 8 seconds of stun is up or they break free from it. If you do it correctly you should be sitting on 5 combo points while they are trying to run away. Use scourge of darkness and fiery spike to quickly finish them off. If they are still somehow alive, they will most likely be under 30% health which means your nightstalker ability will cause flame thrust to do 30% more damage for the killing blow.

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0M....VhtkGRdRos.Vh
    Last edited by airflow; 01-31-2011 at 07:23 PM.

CPK

Diminishing returns and CC breaks will be your enemy.

Telaran

In my opinion, I'd lose 3 in ranger to get to 38 in NB.

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by n0rea11y View Post
    In my opinion, I'd lose 3 in ranger to get to 38 in NB.
    The 2 minute cooldown for only 4 seconds of immunity kinda worries me vs the forever 6% reduction. I'd have to do a lot of testing to find out which is better in different situations.

CPK

Quote Originally Posted by airflow View Post
    The 2 minute cooldown for only 4 seconds of immunity kinda worries me vs the forever 6% reduction. I'd have to do a lot of testing to find out which is better in different situations.
    Assuming this build is for PvP, the 4 seconds of immunity is more valuable as it is meant to prevent burst damage, so timed correctly it can be very useful. 6% damage reduction is okay but is more for sustained survivability in PvE.

+ Reply to Thread