+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Like Tree36Likes

Thread: Time to bring physician in line with other healing

Default Time to bring physician in line with other healing

i can't believe I'm saying this but physician needs a buff in both pvp and pve

right now puri blows physician out of the water for tank heals and sent defiler and puri are all much better for pvp simply because of cds or the usefulness outside of healing.

now physician isnt terrible by any stretch but it needs some work. we need legit cds that don't revolve around healing. IE ugly, links, damage reduction etc etc etc.

the 61 point buff needs to be changed to a something useful. replace medical leaching and pandemic with things worth using. right now tank healing is very very boring and pvp healing is fun but missing focus fire cds. nothing comes close to cleric cds with the healing penalty being so high.

i suggest turning medical leaching into a hot that increases healing taken with the extra points turn pandemic into a full cleanse, and turn life insurance that reduces damage taken by 50% and increases healing taken by 25% for 10 secs basically a poor mans unstable transformation

Excellent troll post, 10/10 would read again.

Quote Originally Posted by Riane View Post
    Excellent troll post, 10/10 would read again.
    go away cupcake

when trinity starts bringing in physicians for tank healing let me know

and in pvp nothing touches defiler sent and puri. physician is close but its behind

any dps with multiple ccs will easily kill a physician 1 v 1. i know because i do it all the time in sin bd or 61 nb.

Quote Originally Posted by Gronkspike View Post
    go away cupcake

and in pvp nothing touches defiler sent and puri. physician is close but its behind

any dps with multiple ccs will easily kill a physician 1 v 1. i know because i do it all the time in sin bd or 61 nb.
    Oh, well hold on then, here you go: http://www.twitch.tv/deew420/b/611187160 40 minutes in.

10/10 would still read cos lol

Shield of Telara

You want me to watch Deew's Chloro gameplay?

Even if it does prove your point, I'm not watching Deew play Chloro. My heart couldn't take it. Why would you want to torment me like that? You're a rude person.

Quote Originally Posted by Scaramuccia View Post
    You want me to watch Deew's Chloro gameplay?

Even if it does prove your point, I'm not watching Deew play Chloro. My heart couldn't take it. Why would you want to torment me like that? You're a rude person.
    That's all I had to reference off the top of my head . The other option was Mimmsy playing Defiler. Would that be better? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4MxNxVjmm1k

Shield of Telara

I thoroughly enjoyed that. Thanks for the alternative. Have to ask, though, what's with the on-screen keyboard thing?

I thoroughly enjoyed that. Thanks for the alternative. Have to ask, though, what's with the on-screen keyboard thing?
    Idk, blame Deew

Shield of Telara

Idk, blame Deew
    I always do.

Quote Originally Posted by Gronkspike View Post
    go away cupcake

she let u know.
    Those that can, do. Those that can't, write guides on the forums.
    Quote Originally Posted by TrionBrasse View Post
    In all seriousness, we don't expect everyone to still be playing SFP

Peanut butter and jealous
    Those that can, do. Those that can't, write guides on the forums.
    Quote Originally Posted by TrionBrasse View Post
    In all seriousness, we don't expect everyone to still be playing SFP

Shield of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Deeew View Post
    Peanut butter and jealous

Oh, well hold on then, here you go: http://www.twitch.tv/deew420/b/611187160 40 minutes in.

10/10 would still read cos lol
    What does chloro have to do with physician. Please go troll another thread.

U can't honestly say that puri isn't way better than physician at tank healing. It's actually annoying how you're a orange name yet all you do is troll.

I do agree 61 pts phys ability very weak, thus not worth to pick up in pvp at all.
    Pandemic is a worthless toggle.

My opinion about the suggestion (I heal on both cleric an rogue and mostly pvp, and I do tank heal in raid occasionally on both.)
    Senti is better in pvp until its run out of mana. At that moment when a cleric gets drained and not able to mana regen (ie focused by a dom or nb or sin) phys is far better coz of adrenalin shot. The raw heal/absorb amount (hps) is better on cleric if you use the mastery "divine favour". Divine favour actually slightly op and makes heal in experts trivial.
    Best raid-save cd in the game belongs to puri, but puri is very weak in self-heal/defence compared to phys or even senti. All 3 has its weakness and strength.

Even the clerics could complain coz nobody use senti in pve anymore, me neither only in pvp, coz puri that strong.

Phys maybe could use some few slight changes here and there but not a buff definitely.

Quote Originally Posted by Kartia View Post
    I do agree 61 pts phys ability very weak, thus not worth to pick up in pvp at all.
    Pandemic is a worthless toggle.

My opinion about the suggestion (I heal on both cleric an rogue and mostly pvp, and I do tank heal in raid occasionally on both.)
    Senti is better in pvp until its run out of mana. At that moment when a cleric gets drained and not able to mana regen (ie focused by a dom or nb or sin) phys is far better coz of adrenalin shot. The raw heal/absorb amount (hps) is better on cleric if you use the mastery "divine favour". Divine favour actually slightly op and makes heal in experts trivial.
    Best raid-save cd in the game belongs to puri, but puri is very weak in self-heal/defence compared to phys or even senti. All 3 has its weakness and strength.

Even the clerics could complain coz nobody use senti in pve anymore, me neither only in pvp, coz puri that strong.

Phys maybe could use some few slight changes here and there but not a buff definitely.
    Yea it's definitely not gimp in any way and energy is a major advantage. However in pve mana is not an issue. In pvp mana sucks but rogue has 0 cc breaks or defensive cds. Any decent dps can cc under 50% health and kill a physician we simply don't have the saves like clerics do.

My suggestions would give rogue a better tank cd, a much needed hot and a cleanse like puri. Sent still has multiple break frees and cc plus run speed. In no way would this make physician op. Pre 3.0 nobody could heal like physician but cds kept things somewhat balanced. Now clerics can heal at the same level with the benefits of cds

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast