+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Points into your soul builder

Soulwalker

Default Points into your soul builder

I know this is a newb question but i need to ask anyways. When you reach max cap when it comes to levels, are you going to be able to put enough points into all three soul builds or will you be able to fill one out completely and just partially fill the other two?

Quote Originally Posted by Arkyan View Post
    I know this is a newb question but i need to ask anyways. When you reach max cap when it comes to levels, are you going to be able to put enough points into all three soul builds or will you be able to fill one out completely and just partially fill the other two?
    You can only "max" one tree. 66 total points. 51 to take every skill in a tree. You can reach the top skill in two trees, but can't take every skill in either tree if you do that.

Here's a good place for you to experiment with builds...

http://rift-planner.com/#
    Last edited by Cormyat; 01-31-2011 at 06:00 PM.

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Arkyan View Post
    You will have the ability to fill one soul out to 51 and still have a few points in other souls but it's very unlikely you will want to.

Not many souls have 51 point abilities that are worth it.

I think the rogue archetype has really good synergy and an even spread soul combo can be really effective.

Soulwalker

Ok cool, i was wondering how many points you were given. Thanks!

Has anyone tested if you do more damage if you are trained higher in a certain soul?

i.e. You heal better with a base heal with 51 sentinal over being 31 or is it if you open up the skill you do the damage described regasrdless of the level of training (not counting bonuses)
    SPEAK SOFTLY BUT CARRY A BIG STICK

- Reaver/Paladin

Default nightblade spec let me know if some adjustments please

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0M...EMx0z0co.E000z

ok ive decided i want to go nightblade spec with rift and blade take a look see if i need some changes this is for pve

+ Reply to Thread