+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Suggestions for Stealth

Shadowlander

Default Suggestions for Stealth

A) The Action bar is a bit annoying to set up, considering you have only 30 seconds at a time to change things, and as far as i knew i could not find a way to make it appear otherwise, please add this

B) Swapping in/out of Stealth seems rather... clumpy. Instead of having a button off to the side to deactivate I would reccomend to add for the second application of the stealth ability button would instead of doing nothing, deactivate the ability, would make things a lot easier in PvP, and keybind wise

D_B
    Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Spartical View Post
    A) The Action bar is a bit annoying to set up, considering you have only 30 seconds at a time to change things, and as far as i knew i could not find a way to make it appear otherwise, please add this

B) Swapping in/out of Stealth seems rather... clumpy. Instead of having a button off to the side to deactivate I would reccomend to add for the second application of the stealth ability button would instead of doing nothing, deactivate the ability, would make things a lot easier in PvP, and keybind wise
    A) is not a really big deal to me, 30 seconds was plenty and in a few levels you can make your stealth unlimited.
    B) is a big deal to me, it's a simple alteration that would make several Rogue Souls feel much less clunky and smoother to play.

So, yeah... +1 to this. I think it would be better all around for everyone, and there are no drawbacks.

Hmm, setting up stealth action bar annoying? Good thing i dont do this every 2 minutes :P

Activate and deactivate stealth with the same button (think that is meant..) could work, although then there's a risk of unnstealthing yourself right after when spamming the button all too eagerly.
    I kinda like how it's done now.
    Bajdovan - Rogue

Quote Originally Posted by D_B View Post
    A) is not a really big deal to me, 30 seconds was plenty and in a few levels you can make your stealth unlimited.
    B) is a big deal to me, it's a simple alteration that would make several Rogue Souls feel much less clunky and smoother to play.

So, yeah... +1 to this. I think it would be better all around for everyone, and there are no drawbacks.
    I thought only assassins and infiltrators get "perm" stealth?
    Therylin - R5 Healer
    Thericia- R4 Rogue

+ Reply to Thread