+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Doood

Thread: Physician in Raids

Default Physician in Raids

Hi all im a long time player of rift and i can actually say that physician is a awesome soul, but outside of phystac they wont let me tank heal. I have been told by many people that i am an excellent healer. But they said there is no reason to use a physician when you have a puri. As you know for people who are geared to be healers that is the worst thing you can hear. So point of this is to vent slightly while addressing some issues people feel about physician. what is it we can do to make physician more like puri?

Also is there anyone in raids now who is the main tank healer for their guild?
    Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance

I would argue that the problem isn't that Physician needs to be more like Purifier, it's that Purifier needs to be less like it is right now, because it creates all kinds of messy problems with raid tuning and balance.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Muspel View Post
    I would argue that the problem isn't that Physician needs to be more like Purifier, it's that Purifier needs to be less like it is right now, because it creates all kinds of messy problems with raid tuning and balance.
    You said pretty much the same about Inq, yet Trion does nothing to adress it.
    PvP in RIFT is good only @forum.

Rift Chaser

Physician can heal tanks just fine in raids, that isn't the issue. The problem is that 61 physician doesn't bring anything extra, while puri brings yolo heals (flame of life and to a lesser extent gathering of flames) that can and do save raids. With AT turned on physician can provide some nice aoe heals for a while, but that comes at a big loss to tank heals. Puri big aoe heals are more powerful and do not sacrice any tank healing.
    Dreezie

+ Reply to Thread