+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bard Build - Feedback wanted

Soulwalker

Default Bard Build - Feedback wanted

Heya,

It's been a while since I played, but I'm just getting back into things...

I was wondering what was thought about:

http://rift.magelo.com/en/soultree#x...GGBiGllaYw/trE

Any constructive feedback welcome.

Rift Disciple

If you are gonna go that far into bard you need the 61th point. and what do you plan to use this for?

Soulwalker

I started playing during beta and for a bit after and I liked the idea that we were all mucking about and trying new things without everyone being mathematically the same.

I would like to do dungeons and raids when I get there.
    Last edited by meshunderlay; 01-06-2015 at 04:16 PM.

Soulwalker

I guess I was just trying to get the interrupt from Bladedancer and the self-buff from Riftstalker without paying attention to what I was losing from Bard.
    Last edited by meshunderlay; 01-06-2015 at 04:18 PM.

Rift Disciple

I'll echo what Anmoa said, for deep Bard builds you'll definitely want to go 61 to get Orchestra.

For CQ or raid Barding I like to use 61 Bard / 15 NB for the personal DPS gain (since in 10-20 man groups there will always be other interrupts), but if you're looking for the interrupt utility I'd suggest simply going 61 Bard / 15 BD. Orchestra will be more important than the small health boost from 4 RS.

I like to use 48 Bard / 28 NB as a niche PvP support build. It's tons of fun in WFs, and in theory should work for supporting in NTEs as well. It has decent ST DPS on its own (at least for NTE purposes), provides most of the Bard passives to the group, and notably can increase the DPS of tanks and (damage-dealing) healers through Coda of Jeopardy.
    Sagittare@Deepwood | Harlakk@Deepwood | Lexicus@Deepwood
    <- Hello Kitty->

Soulwalker

Thanks guys for the input. I'll definitely 61 bard, I don't really know where my mind was.

Is Physician any help at all for support at 61/15, or would I be better suited for Support/DPS with Bard/NB?

+ Reply to Thread