+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Viable SIN or SIN hybrid builds for PvP?

Soulwalker

Default Viable SIN or SIN hybrid builds for PvP?

Hello everyone, just hit 65 a few days ago, and was just wondering what are some of your opinions on SIN builds for PvP? Im running 58sin/18rs and i am open to any ideas. Just feel like it doesn't scale well from 64-65 via damage out put. If there are any other threads that have touched on this topic, I apologize. I can't seem to find any that stay focused on the primary topic. Thank you again

Plane Touched

None, do PVE not PVP, trion doesn't care about PVP and you gain nothing from it compared to PVE.

Ascendant

Sin is only viable if there's no purges or on maps with flags where you can wait until everyone leaves and then re-cap the flags, for actually dps purposes i'd suggest NB (which still suffer from purges but not as much, but you get a lot better burst, disconnects and survivality. You can also try some NB/Sin hybrids.
    PvP in RIFT is good only @forum.

Replace sin with nb and you are good.
    Sin is very weak recently no break free, puny self heal, weak burst, nb far-far better.
    With nb I can crit 10-12 k, doing 7-8 k dps if every cd is on, while with sin I do only 4-5 k or less. (blazing strike can crit 10-12k, and death from as well and with mastery it has only 15 sec CD, while sin finishers hit maybe half.)
    With 61nb/12bd/3rs you got 2 ports, 1 on very short cd and its a cc breaker as well, while sin hasn't got it, 1 run, 1 stun, 1 interrupt, 2 roots (flash of steel is godly against pyros), insane burst, and the most broken self heal in the game: tt. Nb better against jumping and kiting enemies as well.
    The only advantage what sin has over nb is hidden veil with slip away.

I personally us this build: sidestep and strike back is good combo.
    http://rift.magelo.com/en/soultree#xhnA/wkGlaGFaFl4/te

tldr: buff assassin

+ Reply to Thread