+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Rift/Assassin/Nightblade build

Shadowlander

Default Rift/Assassin/Nightblade build

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0M...dbR.VMxIxqbM0z

This build seems nice in theory, high damage, stealth, poison and stun locks from assassin and survivability and plane shifts to get away, chase your target and stay on top of them from riftstalker. And a ranged combo point builder from nightblade since nothing else is useful.

Would like some info on it if I missed something important and should change it.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Avanis View Post

This build seems nice in theory, high damage, stealth, poison and stun locks from assassin and survivability and plane shifts to get away, chase your target and stay on top of them from riftstalker. And a ranged combo point builder from nightblade since nothing else is useful.

Would like some info on it if I missed something important and should change it.
    I think Cloak and Dagger is a waste along with Silent Footsteps. RS allows a port behind the target which I imagine will alliviate the need for fsater steath sneaking and with RS's Stalker Phase you have a dmg buff thats equivilent to Cloak and Dagger and hell of a lot more useful imo due to you can reapply it easily, while Cloak and Dagger is a one time buff deal...twcie if you count Slip Away in a single figt due to restrictions of restealthing during combat.

Your missing a lot of dmg potential outta NB with 15% increased dmg for finishers and combo point generators plus Dark Malice and Melted Skin debuffs.
    Last edited by Ambros; 01-31-2011 at 05:24 PM.

0pt nightblade is absolutely worthless. Take a ranged soul instead if you want a ranged attack, or grab saboteur for the aoe snare. Or even blade dancer for Side Steps.

Edit: Or invest points into nightblade, that's also quite valid.
    Last edited by Ivalsetto; 01-31-2011 at 05:27 PM.
    Coil - Regulos

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Ambros View Post
    I think Cloak and Dagger is a waste along with Silent Footsteps. RS allows a port behind the target which I imagine will alliviate the need for fsater steath sneaking and with RS's Stalker Phase you have a dmg buff thats equivilent to Cloak and Dagger and hell of a lot more useful imo due to you can reapply it easily, while Cloak and Dagger is a one time buff deal...twcie if you count Slip Away in a single figt due to restrictions of restealthing during combat.

Your missing a lot of dmg potential outta NB with 15% increased dmg for finishers and combo point generators plus Dark Malice and Melted Skin debuffs.
    I agree with you about cloak and dagger, but silent foot steps is nice. It lets you position without being seen, and you actually move faster than everyone else (or at least I seemed to in event 5).

Quote Originally Posted by Avanis View Post

Take the points out of exceptional rescilliance and put them into rift prison and freedom of movement. If it's for pvp, replace nightblde with Infiltrator for the cc cleanse. Whoever said silent footsteps is a waste should be shot.
    Last edited by Vadar; 01-31-2011 at 08:45 PM.

Soulwalker

Default buwa???

u had the right idea, i play a 34/32 nb/assasin and u would use sidestep or infiltrator free trinket. ina 1v1 fight ur build leaves ur criting prolly half what mine has, i also end up with 2 extreamly useful 31 point talents. i can fights and win vs warriors around my gear but im only p2 in pvp atm, il keep u posted as i will b hitting 3 today =)

+ Reply to Thread