+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Riftstalker

Shadowlander

Default Riftstalker

Made a beast RS/Sin spec but the only thing I saw that was rough was that RS planar shifts are kinda bugged...
    RS planar shifts are very useful but they catch on everything and cannot be used to port up onto rocks or anything that is elevated.The mechanics seem like they are there... they just need to be polished... it would just be nice to actually get to my target :P

The teleports seem to run the same theme as other Charges (the Warrior gets at least one that i know of, but also the blade dancer does too) the only difference is that the charge and blade dancer charge is they make you jump/float over to the target (Do it and try not to say WEEEE!!! in your mind, i dare you!) where as the teleports seem to be just a flat line to the target.

If they simply swapped the moment method of the teleports, they would be alot more movement friendly, as i hardly had the same trouble on my blade dancer that i do on my Rift stalker when using them.
    Lilith
    The First Lady of Evil
    Flaming Squirrels - Deepwood

Old news.

Reroll warrior.
    Last edited by Deviltry; 01-31-2011 at 03:19 PM.

Really helpful.

Have fun with your warrior.
    Lilith
    The First Lady of Evil
    Flaming Squirrels - Deepwood

Quote Originally Posted by Tyntyn View Post
    Really helpful.

Have fun with your warrior.
    You bet I will. <3 You get knockedback off the ledge - you're screwed big time, I'll just use Bull Rush while in the air. :-) Or use Thunderous leap and get back on the ledge.

Clearly, the best solution is to stop standing on ledges.
    Coil - Regulos

Shadowlander

Yea... its not really the idea that im falling off and want to get back up... its more of the idea that the mechanic would run much smoother if they allowed this, and would influence more people to try out Riftstalker... Instead of having to reroll warrior to get the same feel

I think the topic of *****ing about teleports is pretty exhausted as it is. Either they're going to fix it or leave it as is.

Riftstalkers are still pretty damn amazing as is. No one can really escape from one or catch up to one.
    Coil - Regulos

Soulwalker

If you read the description it says you move forward if unobstructed. so generally you go forward until you hit something. seems like it works as it is intended

I heard the otehr way around i was palying champ/para/rift and people told me to just play a rouge so i'm gonna try this build

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0M...z.0VMcpcb.xVdV

althought the teles not working to great is disheartening.
    Last edited by Mojox; 02-01-2011 at 11:17 AM.

Bull rush should be Nerfed, It should not make warriors be able to teleport from mid air to over a ledge or onto a bridge.

NERF NERF NERF

Shadowlander

You should go to 32 points in rift stalker for the memory capture and flashback skills.
    Last edited by Avanis; 01-31-2011 at 04:37 PM.

I'm going to be a little pissed if flashback gets me caught on rocks.
    Coil - Regulos

Quote Originally Posted by xcipher View Post
    Bull rush should be Nerfed, It should not make warriors be able to teleport from mid air to over a ledge or onto a bridge.

NERF NERF NERF

I was really playing around with that but i felt with imprision and a few tele's already I wanted the more dmg out of the BD tree. dunno have not been able to test them

well my build i am working on with my char is close to yours. http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0M...z.0AR0tobo.x0d

Still working on it but mine is more dmg from behind using 2 teleporting abilities and having bs so use when im there. I really only took BD because of the dodge bonus and the attacks i get from dodging.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast