MaxHit
    Resist
    All
    Hits
    Swings
    ToHit
    Crit%
    42%
    Im gonna guess thats an AoE parse. Only coment, it sucks. So if you are doing 13k dps AoE i wonder how low it would be your St dps.

For the love of god.can some moderator delete this thread?

Quote Originally Posted by Mooncurse View Post
    I am reluctant to share the rotation, again appreciate that you took the time.
    oh man

Scrapper Rogue-mfw.jpg
    Last edited by Azbroolah; 07-20-2014 at 09:16 PM.

Default Scrapper build?

For the love of god this build is just talk

I would definitely use this build on T3 progression it's a cut above the rest, with both optimal dps and healing over time but people are clearly to ignorant to figure out the rotation for themselves.
    Raiding is like school. You get graded on your performance,
    people who put the effort in are the ones with the highest grades.
    ~Proffessor Kazumii
    Want to slay dragons? ofcourse you do. click here because I said so!

Prophet of Telara

This is even worse than Tact/Bard, gratz.

Way too many serious replies to obvious troll. 4 pages, not bad.
    Quote Originally Posted by elfaraon View Post
    you really need to play more pyro . I bet you are a warrior or rogue so your opinion is not accurate at all. By the way pyro is not even close to have the highest burst in the game tell that to a sin or warlord

23:36:17
    ALL DMG
    EncDPS
    Average
    Median
    MinHit
    MaxHit
    Resist
    All
    Hits
    Swings
    ToHit
    Crit%
    42%
    There is a reason I asked for screen shots of the actual ability breakdown. That will show duration and damage from abilities...such as when you are trying to pad a parse with AoE. So care to post the screen shot of the break down with the pretty pie chart or are u just going to troll on?
    Last edited by Galibier; 07-21-2014 at 03:58 AM.
    Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorius triumphs, even though checkered by failure... than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much, because they live in a gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat.

Quote Originally Posted by Otts View Post
    This is even worse than Tact/Bard, gratz.

Way too many serious replies to obvious troll. 4 pages, not bad.
    Oh I know that is why I am asking for things that essentially prove the troll nature. He will either continue to refuse to comply (hence troll) or post a train wreck of a parse (hence troll again.)
    Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorius triumphs, even though checkered by failure... than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much, because they live in a gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat.

Quote Originally Posted by Galibier View Post
    Oh I know that is why I am asking for things that essentially prove the troll nature. He will either continue to refuse to comply (hence troll) or post a train wreck of a parse (hence troll again.)

I think your intentions are in the right place, however I won't give out any further information. It would be obvious the rotation that I am using. I read the feedback on many of the posters majority of them are using the wrong combinations of skills...

Like i said before this build requires people to think, adjust and perfectly execute the correct rotation of skills. I love this build it reminds me of shadow priest but in melee form.
    Last edited by Mooncurse; 07-21-2014 at 06:56 AM.

Plane Walker

mooncurse#1trollNA2014
    Twocents@Deepwood

<Mirage>

I'm the rainbow ninja

lol, like a shadow priest. get outta here.

Champion of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Galibier View Post
    You have to admit it is entertaining, particularly when I consider that I could out DPS him on my scrub of a rogue in MM.

I think your intentions are in the right place, however I won't give out any further information. It would be obvious the rotation that I am using. I read the feedback on many of the posters majority of them are using the wrong combinations of skills...

Like i said before this build requires people to think, adjust and perfectly execute the correct rotation of skills. I love this build it reminds me of shadow priest but in melee form.
    Did you just not post a rotation so you could tell people they were doing it wrong and hide the facts?
    The purpose of the rogue discussion forums is not a flame war but an actual think tank so to say. Giving people a build with no rotation and no explanation then telling them they are doing it incorrectly is not the right way to go about things.

In turn, post the rotation so it can be tested and results can be replicated and if there is a way to improve the build people will say, also in turn if the build is way off base they will also let you know which they are doing right now.

I personally have not tested this build, nor will I the point spread looks wrong from the get go. You cant use this in raids or dungeons, you could maybe use this in solo/IAs. I am not a good pvp by anyone standards (pretty much just a body on a team) so I could not say anything about that.

tl;dr: Post the rotation and explanation if you are gonna post a build.
    Rebooting initiated... Loading Crayons 2.0

Champion of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by TekBlk View Post
    Did you just not post a rotation so you could tell people they were doing it wrong and hide the facts?
    The purpose of the rogue discussion forums is not a flame war but an actual think tank so to say. Giving people a build with no rotation and no explanation then telling them they are doing it incorrectly is not the right way to go about things.

In turn, post the rotation so it can be tested and results can be replicated and if there is a way to improve the build people will say, also in turn if the build is way off base they will also let you know which they are doing right now.

I personally have not tested this build, nor will I the point spread looks wrong from the get go. You cant use this in raids or dungeons, you could maybe use this in solo/IAs. I am not a good pvp by anyone standards (pretty much just a body on a team) so I could not say anything about that.

tl;dr: Post the rotation and explanation if you are gonna post a build.
    I say we test it in a real situation and a simple one. Have it "tank" the first trash pull in Unhallowed or Archive and see how it does, or even the first trash in TDQ\IDH\FT . My guess is 1 shot on any of the latter and that it wouldn't live for long on any of the former.
    Last edited by Tollwutig; 07-21-2014 at 12:55 PM.

Shield of Telara WriteThemWrong's Avatar

I also have a build that I'd like to introduce: The Contender Rogue; 0/0/0 Phys/NB/BD. It does top ST, AoE, heals, and makes a good espresso. I won't be telling you anything more about it because I want you to think for yourself as if people who go to the class guide and discussion forums don't already do that. I also meticulously chose the pointspread so there definitely aren't abilities or buffs that overlap. The rotation is a secret, as is my origin and how I came to be on this planet. You can trust me because I founded Harvard and pitted dogs and cats against each other. Stay tuned for my other builds, the Quarreler Rogue, the Disputer Rogue, the Challenger Rogue, and the Arguer Rogue.

RIFT Guide Writer

Quote Originally Posted by WriteThemWrong View Post
    I also have a build that I'd like to introduce: The Contender Rogue; 0/0/0 Phys/NB/BD. It does top ST, AoE, heals, and makes a good espresso. I won't be telling you anything more about it because I want you to think for yourself as if people who go to the class guide and discussion forums don't already do that. I also meticulously chose the pointspread so there definitely aren't abilities or buffs that overlap. The rotation is a secret, as is my origin and how I came to be on this planet. You can trust me because I founded Harvard and pitted dogs and cats against each other. Stay tuned for my other builds, the Quarreler Rogue, the Disputer Rogue, the Challenger Rogue, and the Arguer Rogue.
    Have you designed any diablo builds? Founding Harvard is nice I guess but those diablo builds are where the real cred is.

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast