+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Tactician uses?

Quote Originally Posted by Gunzip View Post
    According to some folks, Physician is too easy to play, and should heal for less than the other healers.
    In pvp, my sent and defiler are easy play. The hard part it's trying to decide who to heal if I don't inspect them. Warden is the easiest but I only use it in CQ.

Plane Walker

There are a lot of clerics considered awesome Defilers that can't DPS at all... just saying...

Soulwalker

Tac can use for raid heal on the mini boss from Greenscale is alot of fun

Telaran

How good is tactician's aoe dps? Can it be used for an aoe dps role in Conquest and port scion?

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Deadly Mak View Post
    How good is tactician's aoe dps? Can it be used for an aoe dps role in Conquest and port scion?
    Never tried it in Scion although you could probably have fun against baddies zerging the bridge the whole game.

For CQ, torrents alone won't make a dent against a proper heal setup. You are mostly using glacial torrent to slow the other zerg down. But, if you time your combat buffs with Necrotic torrent well, then it becomes awesome. It will knock out the other zerg pretty quickly when they are low on life

heal heal heal, and when they're on the run use Necrotic torrent. Knowing when to time the switch to DPS makes for a really fun time.

Quote Originally Posted by Deadly Mak View Post
    Tact dmg isn't going to make much of a dent. You're better off running sab to offer some utility (silence, snare, stun). Sab does a good job as a pusher, especially with the silence. Not once have I had to move back away from a fight because of a tact.

You'll still find a few tactmans running around but dint expect them to offer much to the team. Pvp is about burst and tact doesn't offer much other than looking good on meters. Tactician is like a pushup bra. Looks good from the outside but all you're doing is hiding what really isn't there.

Soulwalker

All this in consideration, tactician is really the only class / soul that interests me in this game. should i just stick with it and hope for buffs, or find a different game?

Quote Originally Posted by bloodravn View Post
    All this in consideration, tactician is really the only class / soul that interests me in this game. should i just stick with it and hope for buffs, or find a different game?
    Considering your join date on the forums if you haven't figured out it yourself by now....

Quote Originally Posted by bloodravn View Post
    I wouldn't hold my breath for tact updates any time soon.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2