+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Help with choosing DPS souls

  1. #1
    Soulwalker
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    5

    Default Help with choosing DPS souls

    Hi
    Which build has better DPS for single target and AoE dmg?
    http://www.rifthead.com/stc/zMTtMqsx...vVsq0htRuzRgzz
    http://www.rifthead.com/stc/zMhtTlqhkGzssdoxvmvVclzkzof
    I don't like playing as super silent assassin that attacks only from behind, so i guess that the first one is not for me? I like face to face combat more.
    Maybe this one will suit my preferences?
    http://www.rifthead.com/stc/zMVMhVg0VedhGkqcRvV0Vvx

    Thanks

  2. #2
    RIFT Guide Writer Muspel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,837

    Default

    All of those builds will do terrible damage. I recommend taking a look at the Rogue Guides forum.
    Last edited by Muspel; 02-09-2014 at 03:37 PM.

  3. #3
    Plane Touched Sacria's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    243

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Krisol View Post
    Hi
    Which build has better DPS for single target and AoE dmg?
    http://www.rifthead.com/stc/zMTtMqsx...vVsq0htRuzRgzz
    http://www.rifthead.com/stc/zMhtTlqhkGzssdoxvmvVclzkzof
    I don't like playing as super silent assassin that attacks only from behind, so i guess that the first one is not for me? I like face to face combat more.
    Maybe this one will suit my preferences?
    http://www.rifthead.com/stc/zMVMhVg0VedhGkqcRvV0Vvx

    Thanks
    you are using an old soul calculator. The right one would be: http://rift.magelo.com/en/soultree#y/w/t

  4. #4
    Soulwalker
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    5

    Default

    But on your site there are no builds. I'm newbie to this game so maybe you could recommend me something?

  5. #5
    Telaran KCPD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    67

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Krisol View Post
    But on your site there are no builds. I'm newbie to this game so maybe you could recommend me something?
    Muspel already told you. Check rogue guide section of this forum. There are build in those guides.

  6. #6
    Soulwalker
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    5
    Last edited by Krisol; 02-10-2014 at 04:26 AM.

  7. #7
    RIFT Guide Writer Muspel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,837

    Default

    Which build you use will depend on the situation. You're never going to use just one, you'll carry around multiple DPS specs and switch between them as needed.

  8. #8
    Soulwalker
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    5

    Default

    Maybe diffrent: which soul will give me easiest way to max level? I want melee class only.

  9. #9
    RIFT Guide Writer Muspel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,837

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Krisol View Post
    Maybe diffrent: which soul will give me easiest way to max level? I want melee class only.
    It depends on what level you are right now.

  10. #10
    Soulwalker
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    5

    Default

    God, nothing is simple in this game isn't it. I'm lvl 10.

  11. #11
    RIFT Guide Writer Muspel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,837

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Krisol View Post
    God, nothing is simple in this game isn't it. I'm lvl 10.
    The foundation for a rogue soloing spec is 4 points in Tactician for Curative Engine, along with 8 points in Riftstalker for Boosted Recovery. After you have those two, put the rest of your points into the soul of your choice. Nightblade is one of the better choices at low levels, but Bladedancer will outperform it starting at around level 50.

+ Reply to Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts