+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Bard Greaters

  1. #1
    Shadowlander
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    47

    Default Bard Greaters

    Just wondering which greaters raiding bards are using these days, i had a charred flamesource drop and dont want to sell it and then find out i need one to start raiding again.

  2. #2
    Ascendant
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,840

    Default

    Either go full AP for better heals or half dps with cp / ap
    PvP in RIFT is good only @forum.

  3. #3
    Shield of Telara
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    758

    Default

    I run dual nefarious as a bard. The proc is great, the raid loves the DPS increase.

  4. #4
    Shadowlander
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    47

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Daayou View Post
    I run dual nefarious as a bard. The proc is great, the raid loves the DPS increase.

    I was wondering about this, i noticed the text for the nefarious is 'chance to increase your target's' and i was worried since our only actual target heal is the new one from SL, the rest are random...so the proc works for our healing coda and VoJ that arent actually on a target?

  5. #5
    Rift Chaser Choras's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    330

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nildrem View Post
    I was wondering about this, i noticed the text for the nefarious is 'chance to increase your target's' and i was worried since our only actual target heal is the new one from SL, the rest are random...so the proc works for our healing coda and VoJ that arent actually on a target?
    It works with the first ticks of invigorated soul (cadence) and motif of regeneration, as well as coda/verse of restoration. It does not work on verse of joy, iirc.
    Rianeva@Deepwood

  6. #6
    Shadowlander
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    47

    Default

    well thats great then! finally i have a direction...so since i cant have 2 of the same upgraded greaters from the nefarious, i guess i can upgrade the blue quality greater of the same type into its legendary form and have that be my two

  7. #7
    Ascendant Ailene's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Far far north (Norway)
    Posts
    2,359

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Choras View Post
    It works with the first ticks of invigorated soul (cadence) and motif of regeneration, as well as coda/verse of restoration. It does not work on verse of joy, iirc.
    VoJ doesn't heal, so yes it does not work on that ability.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nildrem View Post
    well thats great then! finally i have a direction...so since i cant have 2 of the same upgraded greaters from the nefarious, i guess i can upgrade the blue quality greater of the same type into its legendary form and have that be my two
    Or use the warrior one.

+ Reply to Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts