+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Rogue/Cleric duoing - 30-60

Soulwalker

Default Rogue/Cleric duoing - 30-60

Hello folks!

I am trying to find a good spec for duoing with my cleric friend. I was playing a Pyro Mage, but I missed my Rogue. We are both around level 30.

Rather than the usual 8RS/4TACT/rest whatever, I'm thinking I should focus more on damage. I would like some AOE, but still be able to work through ST mobs quickly.

Does BD fit this nicely? Maybe a 8RS/BD main/4ASS?

Anyone have experience with this, or general suggestions?

/thanks

You don't lose much damage with the 4 Tact variant. But definitely BD main if you want ST and AoE damage. Though NB isn't TOO bad, it doesn't have the instant AoE that is really useful for leveling.
    Erct - <Undaunted> - Wolfsbane.
    4/4 RoF, 5/5 MS, 2/3 TF, HK 10/11, 4/4 iGP HM, your MoM 4/9.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by erct657 View Post
    You don't lose much damage with the 4 Tact variant. But definitely BD main if you want ST and AoE damage. Though NB isn't TOO bad, it doesn't have the instant AoE that is really useful for leveling.
    So still 8RS/4TACT is suggested? My friend is basically pure-heal spec (that's what he likes to play).

BD is exactly what you're looking for. I suggest going 61BD with points in NB+RS. Gives you health as well as a snare so you can stay on people since as a BD you only have a charge and a sprint which is on a 1min CD. Up to you though, some spec into a sin and grab magnify pain, just depends on what you want ;p. BD will give you both great AoE and ST capabilities. AoE you have dancing/hundreds and for ST you have some good burst with QS, especially with Dualism up ;). If you want more details I have a basic bd guide on my channel that you could look at. For a more detailed description of BD give me a pm in game and I would be happy to assist you

Rift Youtube Channel Rogue/Warrior PvP Guides/WFs - http://www.youtube.com/user/VirralzRiftPVP
    Virral@Seastone Guild - HOT SAUCED
    Virrallol@Seastone Guild - HOT SAUCED
    Virralqt@Seastone Guild - HOT SAUCED

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Sulfuro View Post
    BD is exactly what you're looking for. I suggest going 61BD with points in NB+RS. Gives you health as well as a snare so you can stay on people since as a BD you only have a charge and a sprint which is on a 1min CD. Up to you though, some spec into a sin and grab magnify pain, just depends on what you want ;p. BD will give you both great AoE and ST capabilities. AoE you have dancing/hundreds and for ST you have some good burst with QS, especially with Dualism up ;). If you want more details I have a basic bd guide on my channel that you could look at. For a more detailed description of BD give me a pm in game and I would be happy to assist you
    Thanks for the info!

+ Reply to Thread