+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Spellpower useful for nightblade?

Plane Touched

Default Spellpower useful for nightblade?

Hi,

New to the game and have been reading around about my class and there is a lot of information for high level players, not so much for low level (currently lvl 30), guess I'll plow through until I am high level and can make use of the great info out there.

But for now, I know NB damage is mainly "non-physical" does that mean I get benefits from weapons with spellpower? Currently I have an off-hand with spellpower increase (with a % chance to do additional death damage) and thinking of ditching it for one with higher dps. I presume spellpower isn't of use otherwise I would have to start picking items with Int on them (scary thought).

On an unrelated note, noob question but many guides refer to ST rotation - what does ST stand for? Static target?

Quote Originally Posted by Kaltai View Post
    Hi,

New to the game and have been reading around about my class and there is a lot of information for high level players, not so much for low level (currently lvl 30), guess I'll plow through until I am high level and can make use of the great info out there.

But for now, I know NB damage is mainly "non-physical" does that mean I get benefits from weapons with spellpower? Currently I have an off-hand with spellpower increase (with a % chance to do additional death damage) and thinking of ditching it for one with higher dps. I presume spellpower isn't of use otherwise I would have to start picking items with Int on them (scary thought).

On an unrelated note, noob question but many guides refer to ST rotation - what does ST stand for? Static target?
    All rogues use Attack Power. Not a single spec we have uses Spell Power. If you have a Spell Power piece ditch it for an AP piece because it will be better.

For reference, Rogues can utilize Dexterity, Strength, Attack Power, Crit Power, and Physical Crit for DPS and when tanking all of the above as well as Endurance, Deflect (only with Guardian Phase from Riftstalker), Dodge, and Parry. Any other stat is literally useless to us.

ST stands for single target. AoE or AE stands for Area of Effect and is for multiple targets.
    Erct - <Undaunted> - Wolfsbane.
    4/4 RoF, 5/5 MS, 2/3 TF, HK 10/11, 4/4 iGP HM, your MoM 4/9.

Plane Touched

Thank you for your quick response

+ Reply to Thread